The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Netherlands SIM CARD -

Totes McGoats

I've done some googling, but can't seem to determine what is a scam and what isn't.

I am going to Holland/The Netherlands/the Kingdom of the Netherlands/The country everyone thinks is called "Amsterdam"/The place where people are called Dutch. :)

All joking aside,

I will be there for a couple of weeks, and I need a sim card that will give me unlimited data... I don't really need talk or text, as I can just use Skype and GoogleTalk for my communication needs.

I do want to buy it before I go, online is ok :)

Any thoughts?

Getting a SIM card in europe is generally straight forward. You dont need to get one before you go at all. I wouldnt order online.

Just make sure your phone is able to accept the sim card there and choose a carrier that meets your needs such as costs, coverage etc.

NLD is a small place so coverage should not be an issue. Just google for best NLD SIM card and that should give you an idea.

Getting a SIM card in europe is generally straight forward. You dont need to get one before you go at all. I wouldnt order online.

Just make sure your phone is able to accept the sim card there and choose a carrier that meets your needs such as costs, coverage etc.

NLD is a small place so coverage should not be an issue. Just google for best NLD SIM card and that should give you an idea.

Archived