The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Google's "Hurdle Challenge," One of their Many Creative Banners: Who Can Achieve the Fastest Time?

It seems Google has decided to display an interactive banner at the top of their site's main page today. The user can take control of a hurdler who must jump over ten hurdles before crossing the finish line. The game then displays the elapsed amount of time and allows you to restart.

What an excellent way to incorporate some of the Olympic spirit on to their web page.

Post a screencap of your best score. Moments ago, I was able to cross the line in 10.9 seconds. My hurdler slowed down a bit, so I'll try to achieve a faster time. Give it a try!

google_hurdles_score_weatherwise.jpg

Let's see which Moderator can move this thread the fastest. :towel:

I put my money on HV88, she may be a youngster on the team, but I think this Off Season of thread relocation training will finally pay off.

Let's see which Moderator can move this thread the fastest. :towel:

I put my money on HV88, she may be a youngster on the team, but I think this Off Season of thread relocation training will finally pay off.

Gold star for you! Yup I've been workin the moding reflexes pretty hard this off season :P

Sweet I thought Google just had the picture of a different sport every day. Didn't realize they were actually doodles. Silly me, of course Google would want to get in on the Olympics fun

So far my best is 15.4

This can be a legitimate discussion about how innovative and creative Google has been with their main page. I think it should be given some time in this section. I've enjoyed their banners lately; their themed banners are beginning to appear more frequently.

It's a wonderful thing they're doing.

This is where your "Google Doodle Discussion Thread" descended in White Noise.

What you asked, in the thread title, was not to discuss, maturely, Google's increasingly amusing doodles, but to have the maroons play the game, and do nothing but post their time, trying to be the best on the forum at something that doesn't matter.

One of us! One of us!

Archived