The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

corks, bottle stops, caps, rogaine

Doan (rw), Arnott ©, Kostopoulos (rw/lw), Kostitsyn (lw/rw), Brule ©, Stortini (rw).....believe all of these guys with the exception of maybe Arnott and Doan can be had for a relatively small investment and can provide what the Canucks need in both size and aggressive physical hockey.. even without Doan the addition of a couple of the above mentioned pieces would greatly enhance the Canucks chances of making succeeding throughout the season and in post season.

wouldn't mind another piece on Defence in the body of Coaiacovo or Rozsival

Doan hopefully . And apparently if we get Doan we are not bothering to get Arnott aswell so I would think Brule would be great at 3rd line center in my opinion at the right price of course.

Carlo Colaiacovo would be great for us at under 2 million in my opinion. Like 2 years @ 1.5 mil? Or 1 year.

Sedin Sedin Burrows(Doan)

Booth Kesler Doan(Burrows)

Raymond Brule Hansen

Higgins Lapierre Kassian

Volpatti Malhotra Pinizzotto

Edler Garrison

Hamhuis Beiksa

Ballard Colaiacovo

Alberts Tanev

Schneider

Lack (or other FA signing)

A lot of depth ^^^

Higgins on the fourth is Questionable for me, he is one of my favorite Canucks. But he's a very versitile player so he seems to be the best fit for the fourth instead of Raymond because he can hit. Depending on Raymond's performance AV could switch Higgins into Raymond's spot and put Malhotra on the Fourth and use Raymond as a spare. But I personally feel Raymond will step up this year and put up points that we all want him to (fingers crossed) .

• 2 weeks later...

Doan hopefully . And apparently if we get Doan we are not bothering to get Arnott aswell so I would think Brule would be great at 3rd line center in my opinion at the right price of course.

Carlo Colaiacovo would be great for us at under 2 million in my opinion. Like 2 years @ 1.5 mil? Or 1 year.

Sedin Sedin Burrows(Doan)

Booth Kesler Doan(Burrows)

Raymond Brule Hansen

Higgins Lapierre Kassian

Volpatti Malhotra Pinizzotto

Edler Garrison

Hamhuis Beiksa

Ballard Colaiacovo

Alberts Tanev

Schneider

Lack (or other FA signing)

A lot of depth ^^^

Higgins on the fourth is Questionable for me, he is one of my favorite Canucks. But he's a very versitile player so he seems to be the best fit for the fourth instead of Raymond because he can hit. Depending on Raymond's performance AV could switch Higgins into Raymond's spot and put Malhotra on the Fourth and use Raymond as a spare. But I personally feel Raymond will step up this year and put up points that we all want him to (fingers crossed) .

Archived