The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shaw TV Guide (Channel 2)

Kass9

Oh Channel 2. So helpful, and so annoying.

If you missed the channel you were looking for, you were screwed. Had to wait another few minutes for that station to come back up.

So glad that technology has improved to the point where I haven't thought about Ch2 in a loooooonnngg time.

Unsure as to what you're referring to. Do you not have HD, or a cable box of any kind?

Seriously people, it's not 1994 anymore. Get yourself digital AT LEAST. But seriously, HD is the minimum standard now days, if you don't have it. Cancel life.

If you're still needing the on-screen tv listing channel, and you're not 75 years old or more, you are seriously in need of a pants kicking. Use the digital guide sucka!

Add to that you felt that an internet forum was the only way to figure out where the new channel is, baffles me. Ever use google? I found your answer just now in 2 clicks!

It's slow-newbs like you that are slowing down human evolution.

Unsure as to what you're referring to. Do you not have HD, or a cable box of any kind?

Seriously people, it's not 1994 anymore. Get yourself digital AT LEAST. But seriously, HD is the minimum standard now days, if you don't have it. Cancel life.

If you're still needing the on-screen tv listing channel, and you're not 75 years old or more, you are seriously in need of a pants kicking. Use the digital guide sucka!

Add to that you felt that an internet forum was the only way to figure out where the new channel is, baffles me. Ever use google? I found your answer just now in 2 clicks!

It's slow-newbs like you that are slowing down human evolution.

Archived