The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Season Ticket Cost?

ngunn91

I am on the wait list....and I think I will move up rapidly after this 2012-13 season as there may not be a season.

Part of me feels sad as 'the window' shrinks by a year when we have a lockout season. The happiest people are probably Edmonton Oilers fans.

The cheapest is less than 50 per ticket per game, lower bowl starts around 110, clubs 200+ I'm guessing but they don't tell me those.

I have half season, upper bowl and am paying almost 60 per

The prices are decent if you can stand the wait to actually get tickets and there are cheap ones available.

A friend if mine has a lower level luxury box. Well it's his law firms box to be exact. That runs 250k for the year. That's Canucks games plus all other events in the rink. The 200k doesn't include any food or drink in the box either, that is all extra at astronomical prices... Plus the tip to the server. I would say all in I bet it's close to 300k for the year. That being said I have watched about a dozen games from the box and seen numerous concerts from it... Nothing better than watching from there!

I used to have season tickets but i found a cheaper way ...... ticket scalpers..... 5 minutes into the 1st period tickets are sooo cheap.

i usually end up late anyways (predrinking in the parking lot) and sometimes you cant end up going to every game so u have to give away your tickets anyway... so scalpers are better, its worked better for me the last 4 years.....

Archived