The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Finishing the Off-Season (2 trades & 3 signings)

nd84

To Florida:

Roberto Luongo

Jordan Schroeder

Mason Raymond

Jannik Hansen

To Vancouver:

Nick Bjugstad

Shawn Matthias

Keaton Ellerby

1st Round Pick (2013)

------------------------------------------------------------

To Philadelphia:

Keith Ballard

To Vancouver:

Tyler Brown

Conditional 2nd Round Pick (2013 - depending on Ballard's point totals/Games played, can become a 3rd rounder)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Signings:

Shane Doan 3-year deal (5.575 cap hit)

Jason Arnott 1-year deal worth 1.25 million

Dan Ellis 1-year deal worth 900K

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sedin-Sedin-Doan

Booth-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins-Arnott-Kassian

Malhotra-Matthias-Lapierre

Extras: Ebbett, Pinnizotto, Volpatti, Weise

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Ellerby-Tanev

Extras: Alberts, Joslin, Connauton, Sauve

Schneider

Ellis

Can people stop going nuts about a college player that has never played and NHL game for all we know he could be a bust, trading a top 10 goalie for an unproven prospect is just nonsense to me. Bjustad is being way over-valued can we not have him in every proposal please. End of 2 am rant flame away

Can people stop going nuts about a college player that has never played and NHL game for all we know he could be a bust, trading a top 10 goalie for an unproven prospect is just nonsense to me. Bjustad is being way over-valued can we not have him in every proposal please. End of 2 am rant flame away

The Canucks want to win NOW. There is NO point trading so many current pieces for a good prospect who won't play in the NHL for another season and a 1st round pick.

If anything we trade Luongo and some of our prospects/picks for more roster players and bolster our depth.

Finally someone who knows their stuff! Bjugstad=over rated Matthias=over rated

We are WWWWWAAAAAYYYYYY overpaying in both trades!

Who the heck is Tyler Brown!

So you're saying that Luongo=Bjugstad Hansen=Matthias and Raymond=Ellerby??!!

I Would even have a hard time trading Schroeder for a 1st!(Depending on how they do in the Regular Season)

Doan won't sign here for 5.775 million(He won't even sign here for 6 million so everybody stop posting "Sign Shane Doan for 5.775 Million."

Other than that,terrible trade proposals!

Thx,

Pcuzz B)

Archived