The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MW3 chat problems. PS3!

MikeyBoy44

Start up Multiplayer get into a lobby notice some guys have headsets. I proceed to connect mine and find out that I can't. Upon further notice te speaker icon next to the players names does not indicate talking, also I hear no talking. So I passed it off as a bad headset and a quiet room. I then later in the day decide to join some friends in a party. Unable to communicate. Checked all my options, my mic settings and google and cannot find anything. Emailed mw3 support still waiting about two days now.

Has anyone experienced this and if so how did you fix it?

Try playing another game? I dont think its an issue with MW3, rather your mic or how you set it up.

Turn off your mic completely, and try it again. Also in microphone settings or whatever it's called, theres an area where you can test the volume and such. Or maybe your input/output for the microphone isnt set correctly. Sorry it's not in detail, I'm not near my PlayStation ATM.

Silly question, but is your mics volume up?

Edit: Up for a game tonight? If others want to tag along.

Clan tag: CDC

Try playing another game? I dont think its an issue with MW3, rather your mic or how you set it up.

Turn off your mic completely, and try it again. Also in microphone settings or whatever it's called, theres an area where you can test the volume and such. Or maybe your input/output for the microphone isnt set correctly. Sorry it's not in detail, I'm not near my PlayStation ATM.

Silly question, but is your mics volume up?

Edit: Up for a game tonight? If others want to tag along.

Clan tag: CDC

Nah it's the game. I just played NHL 12 and was able to chat there. I feel like I'm missing an option somewhere though. Everything I find through google says its the volume setting in game but no matter what I set it at it doesn't help. Not sure what I would have done to screw it up as I only play with my sensitivity but oh well. Thanks anyway ps.

Archived