The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 online versus problem

yogolol

So I'm a big NHL 12 gamer, I love the game. But since 2 weeks ago or so, the online versus just won't work for me. I can choose teams, get the game loaded but as soon as the EA sports logo comes up and goes it says I loose connection with my opponent. I can maybe get one game out of 10 to work. Now I know it's not my internet because I can play "drop in" games with no problems. I googled around and the fix seems to delete my profile, I could do this I wouldn't mind loosing my saves because NHL 13 is coming out soon but I don't even know how to do this, how can I delete my profile?

Don't do this without making a back up to your lead profile that you are deleting, but this isn't your system at all, just EA has terrible servers and it happens to me quite often as well ive found that playing from 4 till 8 anywhere in there, the game starts to act funny.

Give this a shot, I have not cause im not willing to screw my profile up for versus, I play to much club and drops to loose all my attributes and boosts.

Don't do this without making a back up to your lead profile that you are deleting, but this isn't your system at all, just EA has terrible servers and it happens to me quite often as well ive found that playing from 4 till 8 anywhere in there, the game starts to act funny.

Give this a shot, I have not cause im not willing to screw my profile up for versus, I play to much club and drops to loose all my attributes and boosts.

Archived