The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Disscussion) What About Schnieds

well game 6 against the hawks he didnt play well at all. all of those goals were solely his fault tenot the teams. so he can have bad games too. i guess you forgot about that right? luo can do nothing right and schneids can do nothing wrong, is that what your trying to say?

OMG, you are the first person ever to think of it. Why do we spend all this time online if we couldn't figure it out?!

Alright, now that's out of the way, with Luongo actually asking out after initially stating he'd accept a move for the good of the team, it's all but a foregone conclusion Luongo is most likely to be moved. There is still the possibility of Schneider being the one moved, but with the price for him considerably higher, Gillis has been getting similarly underwhelming offers.

Unless Gillis gets blown away by an offer for Schneids, it's going to be Luongo that gets moved once a suitable deal is found.

He didn't handle the puck well, no. But he still gave the team a chance to win and kept it close. Something Luongo isn't able to do in his bad games. What I'm saying is Luongo is not necessarily BAD, but inconsistent. When he's at his best, he's amazing. At his worst, he's one of the worst goalies in the NHL. Schnieder's performance hasn't been so varied.

Number 14.

14, like Burrows14... Is that your age?

I bit my girlfriend's little finger's nail once. She freaked, slapped me by reaction and then gave me a lecture on fingers and torture. It was one of the favorite tactics of 1939-45 Germany to extract information from Allies soldiers; fingernails protect nerve ends.

Bergeron was not fairly played against, he was tortured. I imagine Bergeron showed the Bruins his finger which rallied the team based on one fact and one judgement: Bergeron's finger is blue and Burrows is a little bitch. If the Canucks have a little bitch on their team, there there must be other little bitches, hence the slapping around of the Sedins.

According to Samuelsson, a Detroit Stanley Cup winner, the blueprint on which the Canucks are supposed to be built on, Burrows lost the SCF by biting Bergeron's finger; not the clean but nanolate Rome hit on Horton, not Hamhuis' injury, nor even Kesler's sudden flat tire and certainly not the bad play of Loungo: Burrows' biting.

Your argument is rhetorical and holds no proof and the data you provided is based on good and bad; basing an opinion or fact on GOOD and BAD as final proof is exactly wrong in any level of life, including education.

Based on your logic, therefore, you never went to school and/ or you never cared so you will either not reach grade 12 and if you do, you won't go beyond because you're not good enough in logic? Of course, that would be illogical... Because I don't know your age, in body, mind or spirit so I have no fact on which to base my argument on.

Schneider is damn good. Yes. So good that he is definitely tradable. In FACT, Schneider is more tradable than Luongo because his contract is perfect both in terms of length and dollars and also does not hold an NTC. The first project completely built by Gillis.

Now, please. Good look at facts, and base your argument on them. Do not EVER use BAD/ GOOD for at no level of education nor in any other aspects of life is an argument based on GOOD/ BAD is ever accepted.

And keep your hands clean of Luongo. He has done and hopefully continue to do wonders for this franchise.

Number 14.

I bit my girlfriend's little finger's nail once. She freaked, slapped me by reaction and then gave me a lecture on fingers and torture. It was one of the favorite tactics of 1939-45 Germany to extract information from Allies soldiers.

According to Samuelsson, a Detroit Stanley Cup winner, the blueprint in which the Canucks are supposed to be built on, Burrows lost the SCF by biting Bergeron's finger. Not the clean but nanolate Rome hit on Horton, not Hamhuis' injury, nor even sudden flat tire and certainly not the bad play of Luongo: Burrows' biting.

Your argument is rhetorical and holds no proof and the data you providedbasing good and bad; basing an opinion or fact on GOOD and BAD as final proof is exactly wrong in any level of school.

Based on your logic, therefore, you never went to school and/ or you never cared so you will either not reach grade 12 and if you do, you won't go beyond? Of course, that would be illogical... Because I don't know your age, in body, mind or spirit.

Schneider is damn good. Yes. So good that he is definitely tradable. In FACT, Schneider is more tradable than Luongo because his contract is perfect both in terms if length and dollars and also does not hold an NTC. The first project completely built by Gillis.

Now, please. Good look at facts, and base your argument in them. Do not EVER use BAD/ GOOD for at no level on education nor in ore aspects of life is an argument based on GOOD/ BAD is ever accepted.

And keep your hands clean of Luongo. He did (and hopefully does) wonders for this franchise.

Make up your mind. You keep changing. First you want Schneider traded, then you want Luongo traded, now you're back to wanting Schneider traded.

Schneider is STAYING. Luongo is GOING. Get that into your head.

Number 14.

I bit my girlfriend's little finger's nail once. She freaked, slapped me by reaction and then gave me a lecture on fingers and torture. It was one of the favorite tactics of 1939-45 Germany to extract information from Allies soldiers; fingernails protect nerve ends.

Bergeron was not fairly played against, he was tortured. I imagine Bergeron showed the Bruins his finger which rallied the team based on one fact and one judgement: Bergeron's finger is blue and Burrows is a little bitch. If the Canucks have a little bitch on their team, there there must be other little bitches, hence the slapping around of the Sedins.

According to Samuelsson, a Detroit Stanley Cup winner, the blueprint on which the Canucks are supposed to be built on, Burrows lost the SCF by biting Bergeron's finger; not the clean but nanolate Rome hit on Horton, not Hamhuis' injury, nor even Kesler's sudden flat tire and certainly not the bad play of Loungo: Burrows' biting.

Your argument is rhetorical and holds no proof and the data you provided is based on good and bad; basing an opinion or fact on GOOD and BAD as final proof is exactly wrong in any level of life, including education.

Based on your logic, therefore, you never went to school and/ or you never cared so you will either not reach grade 12 and if you do, you won't go beyond because you're not good enough in logic? Of course, that would be illogical... Because I don't know your age, in body, mind or spirit so I have no fact on which to base my argument on.

Schneider is damn good. Yes. So good that he is definitely tradable. In FACT, Schneider is more tradable than Luongo because his contract is perfect both in terms of length and dollars and also does not hold an NTC. The first project completely built by Gillis.

Now, please. Good look at facts, and base your argument on them. Do not EVER use BAD/ GOOD for at no level of education nor in any other aspects of life is an argument based on GOOD/ BAD is ever accepted.

And keep your hands clean of Luongo. He has done and hopefully continue to do wonders for this franchise.

Archived