The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What do you put on your hamburgers?

PowerIce

butter sauteed mushrooms, sauteed red onions, melted cheese (jack, aged cheddar, smoked cheddar, or havarti), applewood smoked bacon, red relish, a little bit of mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, on a parmesan brioche bun with sesame seeds, and a pickle spear on the side.

A little bit of butter on the bun, very, very lightly toasted (cut side only).

I usually pair that with my own coleslaw and warm potato salad.

Depends where I'm eating the burger from.

If it's McDonald's, all I ever eat there is plain burgers. Meat, cheese, bun and mayonaise. I don't know, I can't stand their cheap condiments. If it's a McChicken or something, I'm fine with the lettuce and everything.

If it's Wendy's, I'm fine with a Baconator. It must just be McDonald's.

If it's a BBQ or camping, then cheese, onions, bacon, mayonaise, ketchup, lettuce, and mushrooms. I may be forgetting things.

Depends where I'm eating the burger from.

If it's McDonald's, all I ever eat there is plain burgers. Meat, cheese, bun and mayonaise. I don't know, I can't stand their cheap condiments. If it's a McChicken or something, I'm fine with the lettuce and everything.

If it's Wendy's, I'm fine with a Baconator. It must just be McDonald's.

If it's a BBQ or camping, then cheese, onions, bacon, mayonaise, ketchup, lettuce, and mushrooms. I may be forgetting things.

Here's one I love to make... Ground pork instead of beef... mix into the meat minced red onion, garlic, jalapeño, cilantro, feta cheese salt, pepper, cumin, coriander and red curry paste. Broil or grill for 10 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 160. Let them rest for 5 minutes.

While resting, prepare a pita pocket with salad greens and a big dollop of raita or tzatziki.

Yum! :)

:towel::canucks:

Archived