Jordan Schroeder

Mason Raymond

Jannik Hansen

To Vancouver:

Scottie Upshall

Nick Bjugstad

Keaton Ellerby

1st Round Pick (2013)

Possibly trade Ballard to clear more cap to sign Burrows, Edler and to make our cap situation more stable

Sign Arnott and hopefully Doan!

Sign a back-up (Ellis?)

Sedin-Sedin-Doan/Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Burrows/Doan/Kassian

Higgins-Arnott-Upshall

Malhotra-Lapierre-Weise/Kassian

Extras: Ebbett, Pinizzotto, Volpatti

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Ellerby/Ballard-Tanev

Extras: Alberts, Joslin, Connauton, Sauve

Schneider

Ellis

I want absolutely no part to do with Upshall... Also Hansen is our player, I wouldn't wanna give him to any team unless we got something substantial in return. Ellerby and Bjugstad and a 1st are all good, but in the end I doubt Florida would take part in a trade like that. Especially after being reluctant about giving up Bjugstad in the first place..

Personally, I just wanna see this trade over and done with already. There can't be that many bad deals out there, look at Bryzgalov? He was like 30 and he got a long term deal, and in my opinion Lu is the better goaltender.

I'd love to see a trade with Toronto done, I know Lu would prefer to go home and I'm all for it if he can manage it while getting something fair in return, but I think Toronto can give us the better trade and that Lu can play a good game there for them. Oh well, only time will tell... I can't wait for this one to resolve itself. :rolleyes:

Archived