The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] The Doan Meta-Thread v2.0

No kidding, it's getting ridiculous at this point. I come looking for updates and instead have to go through all these garbage posts with people thinking they're actually funny. Seriously, making these stupid Doan references is old now and stopped being funny last month. It's summer, don't you guys have anything better to do with your lives?

Completely agree. I really wish there was some sort of screening process that people had to go through to join CDC. The mindless crap that you have to sift through to get to anything resembling meaningfulness is enough to give someone an aneurysm.Fact: Using Doan's name as a play on words is NOT funny. It was NEVER funny. If you find this funny....get help! Fact: memes are never funny. They all suck.Fact: If you do either of the above, you also suck!I'm so tired of some of the crap on this site. Please, if anyone has anything meaningful to say, let me know. Can we please just keep to thoughtful and productive discussions on the Canucks!I'm going out to enjoy my Friday night. You should all do the same!

Archived