The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Confident we could beat or at least compete with the chiefs with Cam and a healthy O line. Bodes well moving forward from a mental perspective. 

2 dropped interceptions, 2 field goals left on the field by Hoyer, a pick 6 off Jules’ hand and a premature whistle on the Mahomes strip sack return. 

Looking forward to the divisional match ups rest of the season to try and meet KC in the post season. 

Big win was that there were no injuries when travelling 4 hours on game day and playing same day. 

Edited by NucksPatsFan

On 10/5/2020 at 10:57 AM, c00kies said:

Yes! This has been a massive problem for them in the past too. Alton Smith was a big add, but they just...I don't know.

Garrett was an issue, but it's even more clear now that the roster still has holes.

Or have the team run by an owner that 1> Will hire a GM.  2> Stop interfering. 3> That can just count up the cash when the stadium has fans again. 

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, c00kies said:

Jj watt got the Texans to do a mutiny and get Obrien fired lol.

I don't even know if he had to.

When you're 0-4 and then get into an argument with the face of the franchise, very rarely are things going to go your way....

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Seeing a lot of talk that the Titans should be forced to forfeit on Sunday, because they violated Covid protocols.

As a Bills fan, I suppose I should recuse myself, but I'd be interested in hearing others' take on the idea.

Hmm interesting. If not a forfeit of a game, maybe a delayed game and draft pick forfeit (like 4th rounder). Another violation should be a game though.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Seeing a lot of talk that the Titans should be forced to forfeit on Sunday, because they violated Covid protocols.

As a Bills fan, I suppose I should recuse myself, but I'd be interested in hearing others' take on the idea.

I disagree with forfeiture. 

If the Bills take a playoff spot away from another team because they had 1 extra win (but would've lost the tie breaker) just because the Titans decided to be idiots, it'll cause crazy backlash. 

Punish them hard. If it's found Vrable/other front office endorsed it, take a 2nd rounder or 1st rounder. If it's a select group of players that did it rogue, take away a 4th or 5th. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I disagree with forfeiture. 

If the Bills take a playoff spot away from another team because they had 1 extra win (but would've lost the tie breaker) just because the Titans decided to be idiots, it'll cause crazy backlash. 

Punish them hard. If it's found Vrable/other front office endorsed it, take a 2nd rounder or 1st rounder. If it's a select group of players that did it rogue, take away a 4th or 5th. 

I agree that it would be unfair to other teams, but the argument could be made that it puts the Bills in a tough situation as well. (messing up the schedule, etc.)

I don't think there's an easy answer, but I'd be tempted to tell the Titans that everyone has to pass a test now and on game day and whoever you have left, that's who you play with. If you can sign some free agents or bring guys in from the practice squad, fill yer boots.....

• Cheers 1

Why not fire O'Brien before he traded one of the team's best players for a 2nd round pick? Either he was your long term GM/coach at that point or not. Watson should ask for a trade, at the rate they are going they will waste his prime.

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Brady didn’t even know it was the 4th down on that last play.
Should have stayed in N.E Tommy!

Mack is strong, thank you Raiders!

Next week the Bucs are going to replace Brady's MS Surface with one of these babies:

Spoiler

Montessori Mathematics Toy Math Material Early Learning Counting Toys For Kids  Toys & Games Toys & Games Educational Toys

• Haha 3