The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

As a Bronco fan this game was a good start to the season. Manning looks like he has always looked. This season is going to be worrisome and every game there will be that dark cloud of Manning reinjuring his neck hanging behind but he is showed tonight he can be the Peyton Manning everyone knows and I can for sure take the worrying if Manning continues to play the way he did tonight.

These scab refs are awful, and making nearly every game unwatchable

From the number of games I've watched I've noticed that they've missed calls, but considering that the NORMAL refs also make brutal calls and miss calls, there really isn't that much of a difference.

I'm on the owners side on this one and I'll tell you what. This isn't entirely about money, the owners want crapty refs to be held accountable when they perform poorly. Which is entirely fair. But, the refs don't want that. So I can bare with the replacement refs, I think they've done an admirable job considering they were thrown into the fire like this and are gonna be criticized the entire way.

49er's will probably will the super bowl this year.. not just saying this because of the win today but that team is just complete, stellar defence, great offence.. not to mention they should have won last year or atleast be in the super bowl but lost on a rookie fumble

49er's will probably will the super bowl this year.. not just saying this because of the win today but that team is just complete, stellar defence, great offence.. not to mention they should have won last year or atleast be in the super bowl but lost on a rookie fumble

Don't rule out the Packers once they get going and the Bears. Chicago was a dangerous team and would have done some damage in the playoffs if they hadn't lost both Cutler/Forte.

Alex Smith outdueled Aaron Rodgers. I couldn't believe it.

http://deadspin.com/...kes-from-sunday

21 worst calls by the replacement refs on Sunday

Deadspin with another beauty. The replacement refs are fu**** morons.

I didn't watch all of the videos, but the missed offside that cost luck an INT was brutal...

...speaking of brutal, it's awfully tough to be a Bills fan these days. Terrible game by Fitz, a starting receiver gone for the year and an RB gone for a month...