The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Peyton with 3 picks? :blink:

peyton manning is over rated, my bro is a huge denver fan and thinks peyton will carry them all the way, after them winning last week against my pittsburgh steelers i was glad to see them and him brought back down to reality..pM will not do that well especially with a weak offense like the broncos

peyton manning is over rated, my bro is a huge denver fan and thinks peyton will carry them all the way, after them winning last week against my pittsburgh steelers i was glad to see them and him brought back down to reality..pM will not do that well especially with a weak offense like the broncos

Ummm...what?

Anyways, performance from the officiating tonight reversed my previous opinion on them. They're slowing the game down. It was ok when the mistakes were small and irrelevant, but now it's just slowing everything down.

What do you guys think of this team? This is the pool I do with some of my friends every year, we have a $25 buy in, way bigger rosters, you have to pick defensive players in this one too, and the scoring is different too, it's fun cause it's high scoring two quarterback offense. My kickers are justin tucker of baltimore and my defense is Baltimore

w9v5sz.jpg

Big game again for Vick this week. Can he pull another rabbit out of his ass? Can't keep playing like this and expect to win.

Cardinals have an underrated d and with the injuries to the Eagles O-line Vick will be running for his life all day.

Only way to slow down the pass rush is to run the football. McCoy has to have a good game if the Eagles are to win.

Edited by Terry Crews

Michael Turner must have enjoyed that win over Denver, he went out and got a DUI last night.

http://www.ajc.com/n...-for-dui/nSDfk/

Just hours after helping his team beat the Denver Broncos on Monday Night Football, Falcons running back Michael Turner was in the Gwinnett County Jail, charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding.

good sign, I'm starting him this week

Finally decided to join fantasy to see what all the buzz is about. Just had the draft today.

What do you think of my team?

QB: Eli Manning

RB1: Reggie Bush

RB2: Frank Gore

WR1: Victor Cruz

WR2: Desean Jackson

TE: Brent Celek

W/R: Hakeem Nicks

K: Matt Prater

D: Eagles defense.

Bench:

QB: Matt Schaub

RB: Alfred Morris

WR: Randall Cobb

WR: Dexter McCluster

TE: Jermaine Gresham

TE: Kyle Rudolph

Edited by Terry Crews

Finally decided to join fantasy to see what all the buzz is about. Just had the draft today.

What do you think of my team?

QB: Eli Manning

RB1: Reggie Bush

RB2: Frank Gore

WR1: Victor Cruz

WR2: Desean Jackson

TE: Brent Celek

W/R: Hakeem Nicks

K: Matt Prater

D: Eagles defense.

Bench:

QB: Matt Schaub

RB: Alfred Morris

WR: Randall Cobb

WR: Dexter McCluster

TE: Jermaine Gresham

TE: Kyle Rudolph

The only thing about having multiple players from the same team (eli, nicks, cruz) is that it can either make or break your team. The Giants have a bad game, you lose out on big fantasy points from 3 of your 9 players, that's a third of your team. However, the offense has a good game and then you are rewarded for playing all 3. It's a gamble. I have Eli in one of my 3 pools and he's been up and down. First game he throws 3 interceptions and screwed me over. Second game he threw 3 int's again but also had 2 td's and 500+ pass yards. Also Hicks is injured