The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

13 hours ago, c00kies said:

Careful, he got to feast on one of the worst pass defenses in the league. Jim is probably gone after this year as d-coordinator for the Eagles, as other players have played fine in different schemes on different teams that had struggled under his. Plus it has been an issue for years.

The Eagles O-line is decimated further with Lane Johnson attempting to play the rest of the year with an injured right leg. The Eagles should pack it in, even if the NFC East is a joke.

Also, I think the Cowboys will do better with Dalton over Dak, and Dak and his money will be gone in the off-season to help the Cowboys defense.

I'm still mad Eagles passed on DK Metcalf, so seeing him develop further hurts even more.

I wanted Claypool even before he got his Al Bundy game. I just didn't see what so special about Hamler, he's small and fast thats it. I wanted the Broncos to get Claypool because we'd have him and Sutton out wide while Jeudy be in the slot where he'll ultimately do the most damage. Having Claypool outwide is just silly, he'll be man handling CBs.

I agree Cowboys will win more games with Dalton (despite the defence). Its going to be Zekes team from here on end getting 25 plus carries a game. The way the cowboys are gonna win is if they keep their defence on the sidelines. Dalton is fully capable of managing the game with the lineup he has, might even steal a few wins here and there.

4 hours ago, Silky mitts said:

Honestly so depressing being a chargers fan at times. 

Herbert is going to be a stud though what a beauty!

I didn't think Herbert would be this good so quick, especially with their personel and what type of offence they run. The whole NFL 2020 draft class so far has been tremendous

• Vintage 2

3 hours ago, filthycanuck said:

I wanted Claypool even before he got his Al Bundy game. I just didn't see what so special about Hamler, he's small and fast thats it. I wanted the Broncos to get Claypool because we'd have him and Sutton out wide while Jeudy be in the slot where he'll ultimately do the most damage. Having Claypool outwide is just silly, he'll be man handling CBs.

I agree Cowboys will win more games with Dalton (despite the defence). Its going to be Zekes team from here on end getting 25 plus carries a game. The way the cowboys are gonna win is if they keep their defence on the sidelines. Dalton is fully capable of managing the game with the lineup he has, might even steal a few wins here and there.

That's fair! I wanted Metcalf and Justin Jefferson before they broke out too... it stings when the guys you draft instead do nothing. 

19 hours ago, Silky mitts said:

Honestly so depressing being a chargers fan at times. 

Herbert is going to be a stud though what a beauty!

Silky i am with ya bro, but am so stoked for this kid. My god, he can throw the rock. Now, if we can get penei sewell, then we are on the up and up. Go bolts!

• Vintage 1

7 hours ago, Toews said:

Chiefs sign Bell. Rich get richer. Ravens need to do something bold, I would sign AB. Lamar needs a legit threat.

I wouldn't be too worried about Bell, consider me a skeptic. Running backs usually don't turn out when they've taken a year off, let alone take a year off AND THEN play for the Jets for that retard Adam Gase. The few viewings of Bell as Jet, he lost a step or five, hes nowhere near the same RB that was in Pittsburgh. If anything, he'll just spell CEH and maybe do short yardage stuff, he's a clear upgrade over the current backup Darrell Williams

Who knew only having zoom meetings for 2 weeks and not running plays on a field would turn us into this garbage. Add in a mangled offensive line (starting right tackle today is legit a 4th stringer from practice squad because the third stringer got hurt in the first series) and you have an incompetent offense. 

2 turn overs off a tip and a fumble by some practice squad TE and 2 strip sacks because Chubb against these practice squad OL isn’t even competitive. 

Luckily Broncos can’t punch it in because this could easily be 42-3 right now 

Make that 3 turnovers on tips

Edited by NucksPatsFan

2 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Who knew only having zoom meetings for 2 weeks and not running plays on a field would turn us into this garbage. Add in a mangled offensive line (starting right tackle today is legit a 4th stringer from practice squad because the third stringer got hurt in the first series) and you have an incompetent offense. 

2 turn overs off a tip and a fumble by some practice squad TE and 2 strip sacks because Chubb against these practice squad OL isn’t even competitive. 

Luckily Broncos can’t punch it in because this could easily be 42-3 right now 

Make that 3 turnovers on tips

That sounds a lot like the Eagles tbh...

So sorry :(

2 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Somehow thanks to Lock throwing back to back interception we’re in a position to win, but the practice squad OL ultimately couldn’t block beach balls and give up sacks. 

Yeah the Eagles have massive injuries on the o-line, he'll we lost a starter before the season even started. Its impossible to be consistent when the line gives you no time to throw or breathe.

Watching Jefferson have another good week while Reagor is still hurt doesn't help me feel any better lol.