The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Any fantasy footballers out there willing to offer some advice? I'm in my first year and been pretty struck by injuries and have been offered this trade.

To My Team: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, OBJ

To His Team: Myles Gaskin, Keenan Allen

For context I have Sanders injured and need an RB2 next week. I'm fairly set at WR with Adams, Godwin, Boyd. I'm 2-4 so need the win pretty badly. I'm also first on waiver priority and have Justin Jackson and Boston Scott as options. I'm tempted to take it despite Le'veon coming in and eating some of CEH's minutes but Keenan Allen is a nice flex option when my team is healthy.

Edited by Gally

1 hour ago, Toyotasfan said:

Poor Jerry Jones .

Why? It’s his fault the Cowboys are what they are. Country Club atmosphere, catering to his players demands, and living off of past success which was two and a half decades ago. Until he croaks that team is doomed. 

On 10/19/2020 at 6:54 PM, Gally said:

Any fantasy footballers out there willing to offer some advice? I'm in my first year and been pretty struck by injuries and have been offered this trade.

For context I have Sanders injured and need an RB2 next week. I'm fairly set at WR with Adams, Godwin, Boyd. I'm 2-4 so need the win pretty badly. I'm also first on waiver priority and have Justin Jackson and Boston Scott as options. I'm tempted to take it despite Le'veon coming in and eating some of CEH's minutes but Keenan Allen is a nice flex option when my team is healthy.

I would pull the trigger considering the WR you have. 

• Cheers 1

On 10/19/2020 at 6:54 PM, Gally said:

Take it, there’s a  good chance it ends up like the Browns RB combo where both their backs are productive.  Also if OBJ gets traded it’ll be a home run on your part. 

On 10/14/2020 at 6:07 AM, c00kies said:

That's fair! I wanted Metcalf and Justin Jefferson before they broke out too... it stings when the guys you draft instead do nothing. 

Yeah I hear you. Still think Reagor could be a solid player for the Eagles. He reminds me of a beefier Jeremy Maclin.

The emergence of Travis Fulgham has made this Eagles team  must just barely watchable. The lone positive on a lost season. 

The secondary and especially the linebackers are trash on this defence. They got Nate Gerry some random white boy wannabe LB who converted from safety at Nebraska in college and Alex Singleton who played in the CFL with the Stampeders for 2 years starting out there FFS!!!

Darius Slay and Rodney McLeod are the only guys back there in the secondary who are mostly reliable.

Jalen Mills has been a disaster at safety trying to replace Malcolm Jenkins.

Nickel Robey-Coleman is supposed to be a decent nickel but he has been trash as well.

They need 1 good LB at the very least and a strong safety to stabilize this defence.

They might be able to get by with Mills in the slot. And Avonte Maddox back at CB once he gets back healthy.

This team can compete with the Cowboys for the turd title in this division.

Welcome back Antonio Clown man! Bucs really selling their soul to give Brady yet another weapon to get him another playoff run.

Thought Arians said when Covid started he wouldn't go near Brown if he had a chance. How quickly things change after a few months eh?

2020 a year that will live on in infamy forever. What an all time year....

Edited by Chip Kelly

45 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Yeah I hear you. Still think Reagor could be a solid player for the Eagles. He reminds me of a beefier Jeremy Maclin.

The emergence of Travis Fulgham has made this Eagles team  must just barely watchable. The lone positive on a lost season. 

The secondary and especially the linebackers are trash on this defence. They got Nate Gerry some random white boy wannabe LB who converted from safety at Nebraska in college and Alex Singleton who played in the CFL with the Stampeders for 2 years starting out there FFS!!!

Darius Slay and Rodney McLeod are the only guys back there in the secondary who are mostly reliable.

Jalen Mills has been a disaster at safety trying to replace Malcolm Jenkins.

Nickel Robey-Coleman is supposed to be a decent nickel but he has been trash as well.

They need 1 good LB at the very least and a strong safety to stabilize this defence.

They might be able to get by with Mills in the slot. And Avonte Maddox back at CB once he gets back healthy.

This team can compete with the Cowboys for the turd title in this division.

Yeah, this team has a lot injuries on offense, but defensively, and especially in the secondary, are starters are just not good enough.

28 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

When I made my 5 game parlay today, the Bills to outright beat the Jets was my 100% certain throw in pick just to add a couple points to the odds. 

Of the 5 games, 4 are currently projected to hit. Guess which one isn't...

Darnold will turn it over again and Bills should win by a td or so.