The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Just now, NucksPatsFan said:

You’re gonna love seeing Allen Singletary and Moss each have 100 rush yards next week. :(

I have to admit that my joy is somewhat tempered by the fact that my boys couldn't find the end zone against the Jets...:picard:

Edited by RUPERTKBD

3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I have to admit that my joy is somewhat tempered by the fact that my boys couldn't find the end zone against the Jets...:picard:

I refuse to watch another series that Cam is in at QB. He should’ve been cut after the first quarter.

I won’t be watching the 2nd half if Stidham isn’t playing. 

This is inexcusable to keep clearly the worst starting QB in the nfl, and likely below a few back ups, in. 

Just now, NucksPatsFan said:

I refuse to watch another series that Cam is in at QB. He should’ve been cut after the first quarter.

I won’t be watching the 2nd half if Stidham isn’t playing. 

This is inexcusable to keep clearly the worst starting QB in the nfl, and likely below a few back ups, in. 

Don't know much about Stidham, but if it isn't working, why stick with it, right?

Even though it's not necessarily translating into W's, the decision to go with the kid is looking pretty good for the Chargers....

9 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Don't know much about Stidham, but if it isn't working, why stick with it, right?

Even though it's not necessarily translating into W's, the decision to go with the kid is looking pretty good for the Chargers....

He’ll never admit it, but once over half the starting D opted out BB knew they weren’t getting by KC or Baltimore this year.

The Cam experiment was likely heavily influenced by Kraft to have some star power to sell jerseys.

Why not give Stidham over half a season of starts to truly evaluate as a coaching staff if there’s potential in the kid or if you spend next years top 15 pick on a QB

Believe it or not we’re only 1 win out of the race for 1st overall, and if not, Hurts or Trask wouldn’t be bad options. 

25 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

He’ll never admit it, but once over half the starting D opted out BB knew they weren’t getting by KC or Baltimore this year.

The Cam experiment was likely heavily influenced by Kraft to have some star power to sell jerseys.

Why not give Stidham over half a season of starts to truly evaluate as a coaching staff if there’s potential in the kid or if you spend next years top 15 pick on a QB

Believe it or not we’re only 1 win out of the race for 1st overall, and if not, Hurts or Trask wouldn’t be bad options. 

As a Gator fan I really want to see the other Kyle in a Pats jersey next year and they could use him.  Bet the Gator receiving core has more talent than the Pats sans Jules.

31 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

So I don't really know how betting works, but I have a parlay and the last win I need is for Seattle at -3.5. If Seattle scores a TD in OT, does that count or does it need to be in regulation time?

It would’ve counted had they scored a td in ot 

• Cheers 1

Disappointing, but hats off to Arizona for sticking around and snatching victory from a Seattle team that had this game all the way. Russel Wilson has bailed his defence out for the first 5 games, tonight he had 3 picks and the defence was every bit as lousy. It’s a tight race in the division now.