The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

3 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

Guise I need your help.

2nd in my league. Pretty much a lock for the playoffs.

Thinking about giving up gaskin for chubb.

1/2 ppr.

What do you guys think?

DO IT! Chubb is far more reliable and should dominate touches in a better offense. 

• Cheers 1

I guess NY Jets want Lawrence pretty bad as they deserve their 0-9 record with  their ridiculous decision to throw a long pass downfield that was intercepted by NE with less than 6 minutes.    All the Jets needed to do was to run out the clock since they were ahead  27-20 and doing  a good job with the short passing and running game.

So NE moved down the field to tie the game and later won the game with a field goal.

• Cheers 1

On 11/3/2020 at 6:11 AM, 73 Percent said:

Guise I need your help.

2nd in my league. Pretty much a lock for the playoffs.

Thinking about giving up gaskin for chubb.

1/2 ppr.

What do you guys think?

The guy who you are getting Chubb from must be brain dead if he's just getting Gaskin. Do the deal! Chubb when healthy is a top 5 RB regardless if hes sharing carries with Hunt

• Vintage 1

As someone that is new to paying close attention to the NFL... I don't see how Russel Wilson is as elite of a QB as others think. He's kind of like a goalie that makes miraculous saves only because he was out of position in the first place. Seems (at least the last 3-4 games) to make bad decisions in the most important moments. If this is a horrible take I'd appreciate being told why.