The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

36 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Last time I checked the Jets going to 2 wins helps the Jags significantly. 

Does not matter if Jets beat Pats if Jaguars lose both remaining games because the tiebreaker goes to the Jaguars as it stand now.   Both Jets and Jags are 1-16 and the Jags already have the #1 pick.

However if Jaguars win one or both of remaining games they fall to 2nd or 3rd pick because Bengals won only 2 games.   Given the way the Jags are playing they are unlikely to beat the Bears or Colts in their remaining games.

43 minutes ago, DonLever said:

Does not matter if Jets beat Pats if Jaguars lose both remaining games because the tiebreaker goes to the Jaguars as it stand now.   Both Jets and Jags are 1-16 and the Jags already have the #1 pick.

However if Jaguars win one or both of remaining games they fall to 2nd or 3rd pick because Bengals won only 2 games.   Given the way the Jags are playing they are unlikely to beat the Bears or Colts in their remaining games.

I would take my bet of Robinson going off against the overrated Bears. I could see it being a 3 point game. Unless any significant injuries happen before the game

7 hours ago, gurn said:

Naw, the Bengal's won't win by much.                                                           :)

I might be wrong, looks like the Bengals could win by a lot.

17-0 after the first half.

Wonder what a guy could have won if he'd placed a bet on the Bengals to win?

17 minutes ago, Pears said:

He’s a Steeler, so chances are he doesn’t learn anything. 

I was a fan of JuJu a couple of years ago, but man that kid needs to stop dancing around like a dumba$$. Enough of the fornite dance moves and just play ball. The Steelers need to stop with the spread offence, quick passing crap and just stick an FB back there, double TE sets and just pound the ball with all 3 backs

22 hours ago, DonLever said:

Actually, The Jaguars got the first pick when there is a tie for worst finish in the NFL.

NFL draft 2021: First-round order following Week 15 games (usatoday.com)

2021 NFL draft first-round order: Jaguars move into No. 1 spot after Jets' upset of Rams

Here is a look at the first-round order for the 2021 NFL draft following the Sunday's Week 15 games, which saw the previously winless New York Jets pull off one of the most stunning upsets of the season against the Los Angeles Rams. That result moved the Jacksonville Jaguars in position to possess the top pick in next year's draft.

The draft order is determined by record, and using strength of schedule as a tiebreaker (record and strength of schedule are official tiebreakers to determine the draft order).

I think Lawrence would flourish over there in Jacksonville. They have SOME pieces over there on offence. 2 decent WRs with upside, a workhorse RB, they just need to shore up the O-line and a few key pieces on the defensive side, they should be respectable. The Jets have absolutely SQUAT for talent. 3/4 of their starters are special teamers on most teams

2 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I would LOVE if Fields fell to 12-15. 

I don’t see him going after Wilson or Lance though. Unless there’s another idiot like Ryan Pace 

Yeah, I thought Fields was the consolation prize for whoever misses out on T-Law.