The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

36 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Well, that was entertaining.....for everyone except @Pears....B)

Weird how it took Burrow to have the worst game of his career after getting no preseason, Higgins being taken out thanks to a dirty headshot that went uncalled, and an injury to our freaking long snapper only for Pittsburgh to barely squeak out a 3 point win lol. 

Just now, Pears said:

Weird how it took Burrow to have the worst game of his career after getting no preseason, Higgins being taken out thanks to a dirty headshot that went uncalled, and an injury to our freaking long snapper only for Pittsburgh to barely squeak out a 3 point win lol. 

Don't get me wrong....I'm anything but a Steelers fan, but it was fun to watch....no matter who ended up inning....

IMO, this one is on the guy who blew his blocking assignment on the PAT, anyway....

Edited by RUPERTKBD

21 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Don't get me wrong....I'm anything but a Steelers fan, but it was fun to watch....no matter who ended up inning....

IMO, this one is on the guy who blew his blocking assignment on the PAT, anyway....

Or coaching for not challenging the spot of the ball on that late reception by Jamar Chase down by the goal line? That was probably a touchdown. Then again, it’s very possible they could’ve blown that PAT too. 

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Or coaching for not challenging the spot of the ball on that late reception by Jamar Chase down by the goal line? That was probably a touchdown. Then again, it’s very possible they could’ve blown that PAT too. 

Possible yes, but we’d have more time to drive the field and win if that was called a TD as opposed to what happened at the horn. 

• Cheers 1

As a fan of the Oklahoma Sooners, I'm always interested to see what their alums do in the NFL, especially their former QBs...

So far, the guy who went 1st overall has lost to his former team, the guy who went 9th overall is losing big and the guy who went 53rd overall, put up 38 pts and 333 yds (albeit against the Lions)....