The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

16 minutes ago, gurn said:

Watched the Tampa/Chiefs game last night.

Thought the play by play guys did a decent job of pointing out the concussion fiasco.

They did not seem to buy the idea that Tau had a back injury one game, then got a concussion next game.

Kind of 'looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck- hey it was probably a duck'

multibillion dollar enterprise- still hasn't got this carp figured out.

Yes, they definitely seem to be floundering....

• Like 1

On 10/2/2022 at 3:32 PM, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

I'm quite new to fantasy. Looking to trade McLaurin for another WR because WSH has a terrible QB. Jeudy, Olave, and Devante Parker are sleepers I may be looking at. Any fair trade suggestions so I don't waste other GM's time? 

I am not an expert in the fantasy game as I find it quite time consuming and frustrating and with injuries you get stuck with a roster and once you have drafted your team you are pretty much stuck.

Having said all of that, I do think someone may entertain a trade for Olave for McLaurin if you toss in a sweetner.

Straight up it's a decent offer as both teams have unsettled QB play and Olave would potentially have Michael Thomas and Jarvis Landry eat into his target share as well. 

Just my two cents.

6 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

RDT_20221004_1149148774913495157430755.jpg

When you check out the video... It wasn't consensual.  So to me it's not something to make light about.  AB is simply not a good human... Maybe a hall of fame phenomenal football player.  But this behavior is just wrong... This was in poor taste from RG3.

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

I figured you were a little young for that but I could be wrong. 

This current rendition of the Broncos is sad. 

That game last night was brutal. Never seen Wilson miss so many receivers before. Luke Wilson and Jay Onrait are fun to watch after any game. I thought SN fired Onrait? 

52 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

That game last night was brutal. Never seen Wilson miss so many receivers before. Luke Wilson and Jay Onrait are fun to watch after any game. I thought SN fired Onrait? 

TSN.

And no, he wasn't. It was Dan O'Toole who was let go....

• Cheers 1

Why are Halford and Brough (and many other Seahags fans) so hurt over Russell Wilson leaving? They're overly consumed with him and hoping for his failure in DEN like I've never seen. Do they feel their love has betrayed them and walked out? :lol:

Get over it. He left because he couldn't get along with Grandma Carroll. That whiny little old man always chirping in the refs ear.

7 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Why are Halford and Brough (and many other Seahags fans) so hurt over Russell Wilson leaving? They're overly consumed with him and hoping for his failure in DEN like I've never seen. Do they feel their love has betrayed them and walked out? :lol:

Get over it. He left because he couldn't get along with Grandma Carroll. That whiny little old man always chirping in the refs ear.

Perhaps "grandma" was more responsible for Russ's success than many have given him/her credit for? He wanted out, like the Seahawks were the problem. 4 touchdowns and 3 interceptions in 5 games says different but who knows. Still lots of football to go. 

14 hours ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Sources: Broncos QB Russell Wilson has partially torn lat

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34755364/sources-broncos-qb-russell-wilson-partially-torn-lat

Those 2023 picks that were included in the trade are looking really good.  The Broncos thought that those picks were going to be late.  Now they are looking like they might be quality.