The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

2 hours ago, McBackup said:

Still pales in comparison to Chris Collinsworth being President of the Patrick Mahomes Meatriding Club.

I can't believe nobody's mentioned Romo's man crush on Josh Allen. He can't help but talk about how incredible he thinks Allen is, even when he's not playing well, "It was an absolutely perfect ball. Maybe overthrown just a little." when the replay shows it was clearly overthrown. Stuff like that. I find Allen a phenomenal and unique talent, but Romo hugs nuts like no other.

8 hours ago, Pears said:

One little side note, anyone notice the "End Racism" signs the Chiefs have on their goalposts, but their fans still do the tomahawk chop/chant? I just found that to be an incredible lack of self awareness. 

When I saw the fans doing that, my reaction was "WTF?! I thought that racist crap died with the Braves of the 90's".....<_<

Speaking of crap, anyone else notice that Jesus is spending big on a PR campaign....

Pedophile priests (and the coverup that followed)....Residential Schools....book bans....I guess JC does need to clean up his image a bit. Still, I think that using football fans as your target audience is preaching to the choir....

On 1/31/2023 at 1:40 PM, King Heffy said:

https://www.tsn.ca/denver-broncos-trade-for-former-new-orleans-saints-hc-sean-payton-1.1913489

Hell of a price for a coach but worth it considering what we've already spent on Wilson.

I guess running a gambling ring is a lot worse than instructing your players to try and purposely injure the opponents players and possibly end their careers. You are definitely the King of morality…

• Cheers 1