The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Hmmm. Leaving for Seattle in about an hour, was planning on getting settled in at the hotel, take a stroll through downtown Seattle, specifically around the block where the Pats hotel is *cough* *cough* who knows who'll be leaving to go get a coffee or for dinner.

But just realized I can get lower bowl tickets for Huskies vs USC for $25, which should be a great game and doesn't start till 4.

Hmmm. Leaving for Seattle in about an hour, was planning on getting settled in at the hotel, take a stroll through downtown Seattle, specifically around the block where the Pats hotel is *cough* *cough* who knows who'll be leaving to go get a coffee or for dinner.

But just realized I can get lower bowl tickets for Huskies vs USC for $25, which should be a great game and doesn't start till 4.

You have to go. The atmosphere at a College football game is amazing.

Catching the Sooners in Norman is one of the items on my bucket list. (Preferably with the Longhorns visiting)

Edited by RUPERTKBD

You have to go. The atmosphere at a College football game is amazing.

Catching the Sooners in Norman is one of the items on my bucket list. (Preferably with the Longhorns visiting)

next time I'm in the midwest I have to see the Buckeyes, the Irish and the Packers. gonna be a busy trip lol

Man! What a great afternoon of football. I can't keep up with all that is going on. Was was watching Bills-Cardinals and see Feely get a 61 yar FG, then see he has a chip shot later for the win. Change it to Seahawks-Pats game thinking that game is over. See Seahawks take the lead with 1:18 left. Go back to Bills game and see it going to OT.