The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Seahawks can surprise a lot of people... they have one of the best defenses in the entire league which will keep them in most games. As long as Wilson and the offense can get going, they have a chance. They are very tough at home.

They have beat some very good teams lately. However, they need to start winning against their own divisional foes.

Seahawks won with help from the officials. How did Braylon Edwards NOT get an offensive pass interference? How the hell was that on the D? Only reason why Wilson was getting such good protection was largely in part of the many missed holding calls on the o-line.

gah whatever that was just a bad game from the secondary

• Upvote 1

Your two tight ends would to a better job at safety than who you had there.... Not a easy call on OPI, don't think it was DPI but not necessarily OPI. Love how Wilson is winning out on the ultra-hyped first round QB draft class!

I just don't get how it was OPI. I mean, Wilson gave a slight push to be wide open and our guy ran past Wilson so its not even PI on offence

Seahawks won with help from the officials. How did Braylon Edwards NOT get an offensive pass interference? How the hell was that on the D? Only reason why Wilson was getting such good protection was largely in part of the many missed holding calls on the o-line.

gah whatever that was just a bad game from the secondary

How was that an OPI on Edwards? Blame the officials, that'll get you far. I could say the same for the numerous holds on Mebane and Clemons. Refs let them play and the non-calls balance it each other. We outplayed the Pats, period.

If the Patriots were going to lose to anyone I'm glad it was Seattle.

Two of my favourite teams going head to head (still like Patriots more), was a good match up.

My two fav teams as well. Wanted Seahawks to win. Completely in love with their Dfense, I knew they would be one of the top D's in the league since summer but never dreamed they would be #1. Only if Boston had a good D, Brady would have two more rings.

Great game. Best game of the day.

My two fav teams as well. Wanted Seahawks to win. Completely in love with their Dfense, I knew they would be one of the top D's in the league since summer but never dreamed they would be #1. Only if Boston had a good D, Brady would have two more rings.

Great game. Best game of the day.

I think the Dallas Baltimore game was pretty crazy