The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Pretty sure Mendenhall is injured so make sure not to start him.

Guy no one is taking in drafts is Dexter McCluster, guy is a receiver, running back, and returns kicks.

Yeah mendenhall is out for week 1 so I'll either start michael bush or drop russell wilson for ronnie brown since ronnie brown is starting for ryan matthews week 1 and I dont need wilson if I have schaub as my backup

Did my other fantasy draft today at noon, had the 7th pick out of 10 people. What do you guys think?

Starters: Eli manning, calvin johnson, vincent jackson, torrey smith, steven jackson, frank gore, aaron hernandez, gostkowski, houston defense

backups: jonathan stewart, nate washington, jermaine gresham, rashard mendenhall, laurent robinson, alex smith

What do you guys think about the Cowboys offense vs the Giants broken down secondary this Wednesday? I got Romo and Autsin in a league with my friends....you think the 2 will have a stellar game?

Depends how the Giants Dline is going last couple games vs the cowboys JPP absolutely manhandled them, if Tuck and Osi are as healthy as they should be could be a tough day for Romo. Plus isn't dallas having health concerns with their wide receivers? But Romo is usually good for 250+ yards so shoudn't be to bad and as you alluded to 2 of the our top 3 corners are out and some people don't even think Webster is very good.

Edited by RO8!!

Did my other fantasy draft today at noon, had the 7th pick out of 10 people. What do you guys think?

Starters: Eli manning, calvin johnson, vincent jackson, torrey smith, steven jackson, frank gore, aaron hernandez, gostkowski, houston defense

backups: jonathan stewart, nate washington, jermaine gresham, rashard mendenhall, laurent robinson, alex smith

You have a great group of receivers. I'm a little iffy on Gore and Stewart though. They are going to be splitting carries and won't be getting as many touches as other top running backs. But, I think your receivers, tight ends and D can more than make up for it. You have a really good team.