The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Solid 1st half. Both tight ends grab a touchdown each, Brady looking almost perfect with a few miscues here and there. Steven Ridley, argh! Could've drafted him in round 5 of the fantasy draft but I thought him and Vereen would split carries, should've drafted him.

What the hell is wrong with matthew stafford?!? This guy's got 3 interceptions in the first half! He's killing my fantasy team. Whoever Vick In A Box is on here, congratulations, Matt Stafford's gonna win you week 1 :( lol , sigh. And where's Steven Jackson? 20 yards on 8 carries? CMON! I was salivating at the thought of calvin johnson and matt stafford vs the lowly Rams, but what a let down

Crap not a good start for the Pack :(

It's only week 1 though but we've got a short week...don't want to think about what Marshall is gonna do to our defense though

edit: and did I just see Julio Jones go on the trade block in our fantasy league? lol trying to sell high I guess huh

Edited by Upshall18