The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

Patrick Kane

The screen shots are not what they look like. He screen shot all the parts that make me look bad obviously.

He messaged me on MSN yesterday saying "Please make me VP, I'll do anything, it's my time to shine" etc in a joking manner. If I wanted to, I would have said it then that I wanted his 5th.

He was on msn today and I jokingly messaged him about it and said give me your 5th, and after a while I said "but seriously, what for your 5th, I want to do a fair deal". So we negotiated through and came up with a deal and after he said "You probably still won't make me VP will you?", even though it was a joke that the 5th would land him a VP position.

He's butt hurt that he regrets trading his 5th and now he's pulling this on me. I know I act like a dick and try to fleece people, but this is a Fantasy game, I would never stoop this low.

It's just my bad luck that I don't have the messages saved and he kept them saved and posted the parts that obviously make me look wrong. If he posted the whole MSN conversation, it would look like what it actually was; a joke.

I can't believe he defamed me like that in the thread because he was butthurt that he traded away his 5th without giving much thought.

The screen shots are not what they look like. He screen shot all the parts that make me look bad obviously.

He messaged me on MSN yesterday saying "Please make me VP, I'll do anything, it's my time to shine" etc in a joking manner. If I wanted to, I would have said it then that I wanted his 5th.

He was on msn today and I jokingly messaged him about it and said give me your 5th, and after a while I said "but seriously, what for your 5th, I want to do a fair deal". So we negotiated through and came up with a deal and after he said "You probably still won't make me VP will you?", even though it was a joke that the 5th would land him a VP position.

He's butt hurt that he regrets trading his 5th and now he's pulling this on me. I know I act like a dick and try to fleece people, but this is a Fantasy game, I would never stoop this low.

It's just my bad luck that I don't have the messages saved and he kept them saved and posted the parts that obviously make me look wrong. If he posted the whole MSN conversation, it would look like what it actually was; a joke.

I can't believe he defamed me like that in the thread because he was butthurt that he traded away his 5th without giving much thought.

Here's an idea: set up a PM where the two of you guys can duke it out.

The conversation would be monitored by one or two independent arbitrators (league-involved or not) who will decide the best course of action, whether it be sanctions, firings, the repeal of the trade, or nothing more than a settled argument.

While a little drama is good for the game, the public complaining is also disrupting the draft.

Archived