The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

Refs are garbage tonight.

Phantom roughing call in the 1st half because Bo Levis Wranglers glared at the official.

Now they miss a late hit out of bounds. And an offensive PI call that also was pretty questionable.

Boooo! Refs you suck.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Refs are garbage tonight.

Phantom roughing call in the 1st half because Bo Levis Wranglers glared at the official.

Now they miss a late hit out of bounds. And an offensive PI call that also was pretty questionable.

Boooo! Refs you suck.

With Calgary rushing 3 so much, I wonder why Rourke isn't just running the ball himself?

• Cheers 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

I didn't see the offensive PI play (was outside doing a chore/listening on the radio) - Moj and the other guy acted like it was a brutal call.

Was it legit?

Haha didn't see it but flipped it on when I saw your comment about the refs.

never-give-up-never-surrender.gif.a365d0a637e38fd508962e122d123e2f.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I didn't see the offensive PI play (was outside doing a chore/listening on the radio) - Moj and the other guy acted like it was a brutal call.

Was it legit?

they were battling in the end end zone our guy slowed down and cut in, but did tug on the back of Calgary's defender.

I don't think the stamp could have made a play, but I can't fault the ref for the flag.

• Cheers 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

What an idiot chasing the rabbit. Like sure, you'll catch him...just traumatized him. 

Anyhow, Burnham's giving it a good go. Love that guy, glad he's back. He's my favourite Lion.

Should offer the rabbit a contract!  Kick returner!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1