The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

Hard to play well when you are crippled by Chaplains play calling.

Look at the throws last drive, overthrow then underthrow.

We are the most overrated team in the league without a doubt. Harris hasn't showed up since week 4. Lulay has been average, our D is the only reason why we have a chance to win, Bighill isn't going to replace Eliminian and that is showing right now. We just feed off bad teams (last week Hamilton, Winnipeg, Edmonton). We lose to the Stamps and Roughriders, lost to Montreal I have no idea how.

All Lulay has to do is have equal number of blocks against blitz. It isn't hard to realize but for Lulay it is because he is an average

QB.

We didn't go for it on 3rd and 2 when it is shown that our D has given up? Ever since Benevides took over we've been a disaster of a team.

Edit: Keyron Williams is done too.

Edited by Plum

We are the most overrated team in the league without a doubt. Harris hasn't showed up since week 4. Lulay has been average, our D is the only reason why we have a chance to win, Bighill isn't going to replace Eliminian and that is showing right now. We just feed off bad teams (last week Hamilton, Winnipeg, Edmonton). We lose to the Stamps and Roughriders, lost to Montreal I have no idea how.

All Lulay has to do is have equal number of blocks against blitz. It isn't hard to realize but for Lulay it is because he is an average

QB.

We didn't go for it on 3rd and 2 when it is shown that our D has given up? Ever since Benevides took over we've been a disaster of a team.

they did win the grey cup his first year here and played great the last 2 seasons this one however has been a disaster so far

and lulay is hardly an average qb

QB.

1-1 VS Calgary.... and 0-0 VS SSK this year... Nice try though.

Yeah, I forgot to look at that score. I made a mistake you don't have to make a big deal, probably the only thing in your life you got correct?

It was more in reference to your two posts prior to that one; one stated the incorrect score. The other one incorrectly complained that the lions continue to lose to Calgary and Saskatchewan. And as I said; they are 1-1 vs Calgary and 0-0 vs Sask...

Your facts are questionable, and you try to pass it like you know what you're talking about.