Raymond

Edler

2013 2nd

Malhotra

Chi.

Kane

Saad

2nd or 1st in 2013

conditional 6th(If Kane gets more than 30 goals it goes to Chicago if not it goes to the Canucks)

and sign Arnott to 1 year 1.2 mil contract

Lineup

D.Sedin,H.Sedin,Burrows/Kane

Booth,Kesler,Burrows/Kane

Higgins,Lapierre,Hansen

Volpatti/Weise,Arnott/Schroeder,Kassian

Would be nice because Kesler works well with Kane/Burrows and the sedins would get a scorer on their line any way and if Kes ain't ready for the season Schroeder or Lappy can move up to second.

Hamuis-Bieksa

Ballard-Garrison

Connauton/Alberts-Tanev

Solid defense and our offense would make up for it.Ballard would be able to rush with Garrison holding the fort

Schneider

Lack

Could sign Ellis too

With this lineup we would not even need doan and Arnott could

move up and down the lineup

While I don't like your offer, I would love to get Kane.

How about stop complicating it by making it less of a lop-sided swap. Everyone thinks we can just package up all the undesirables and offload them like yesterday's garbage.

Just try something like Edler for Kane. A fair swap to me. Sure it makes the defense worse overall...but just slide Ballard into the top 4 and ride him like a rented mule. If he stays as terrible as he has been, then at least we know for sure that he is no good. There is still an air of mystery around him in my mind.

Trying to guess which prospects or picks to throw in is essentially throwing darts in the dark.

And leave Arnott in the graveyard where he belongs...we have enough marginal centers.

While I don't like your offer, I would love to get Kane.

How about stop complicating it by making it less of a lop-sided swap. Everyone thinks we can just package up all the undesirables and offload them like yesterday's garbage.

Just try something like Edler for Kane. A fair swap to me. Sure it makes the defense worse overall...but just slide Ballard into the top 4 and ride him like a rented mule. If he stays as terrible as he has been, then at least we know for sure that he is no good. There is still an air of mystery around him in my mind.

Trying to guess which prospects or picks to throw in is essentially throwing darts in the dark.

And leave Arnott in the graveyard where he belongs...we have enough marginal centers.

how about this trade:

to Van:

Chicago's entire roster

to Chicago:

Vancouver's entire roster

What, too much involved?

Seriously tho, when do you ever see a trade involving a million pieces? Never.

"Hey let's unload our dirty laundry for their best player!" :picard:

Chicago isn't looking to trade Kane and they are certainly not looking to trade Saad.

Saad is the next golden boy in Chicago and Bowman has him penciled into the top 6 already. The have been marketing the heck out of Saad, he even announced out first round pick at this year's draft. Chicago would never do that deal, Kane is the best player (now) in that deal and Saad could be the best player in the long term.

I'll give you credit though, it's not a bad deal you put together (it's better than most Chicago/Vancouver deals I've seen). The one piece you missed was a goalie gone back to Vancouver, we'd have to shed some more salary so Crawford would need to go to Vancouver.

Chicago isn't looking to trade Kane and they are certainly not looking to trade Saad.

Saad is the next golden boy in Chicago and Bowman has him penciled into the top 6 already. The have been marketing the heck out of Saad, he even announced out first round pick at this year's draft. Chicago would never do that deal, Kane is the best player (now) in that deal and Saad could be the best player in the long term.

I'll give you credit though, it's not a bad deal you put together. The one piece you missed was a goalie gone back to Vancouver, we'd have to shed some more salary so Crawford would need to go to Vancouver.

Archived