The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schedule

ahf149

Its probably been talked about, but not for a couple months now...

How terrible is this schedule?? We dont get ANY good teams coming to Vancouver this year...The Canadian teams come yay...Im sorry we get Boston...

But no California road trip. Nothing.

What a drag. Why do the schedules keep doing this, I dont care about seeing Phoenix, LA and Calagry a zillion times.

No California road trip? How about when they play Anaheim on November 7th and L.A. on November 8th? Or how about in March when they play Phoenix on the 21st, L.A. on the 23rd and Anaheim on the 24th?

Sounds like two good road trips right there.

Wow, Chicago twice and Boston..? Really??

The NHL should be bringing EVERY team to Every city.. I want to see Pittsburgh, Washington, New York, Winnipeg. I dont want to see Detriot five times every year, or Chicago three times, or Calgary 8 times (I didnt count the games btw)...

Two game road trips?? Really?

The last several years the road trips have been Anahiem, LA and San Jose....Sorry thats a road trip....I even think Phoenix was thrown in there once or twice...its more of a stretch.

But take a look at the schedule its sucks....We get Flordia. Heck we dont even get Tampa Bay, I dont think we even see Dallas that much either...No Buffalo. This is one of the worst schedules I have seen in years...

Yes I get to go to the games often btw

Its been talked about forever , but the best thing is that Next year they want to try to adjust for when they move the Peg back to where it belongs...and you must remember we are still technically still making up for the Olympics...I am sure Next year will be the most competitive ....

apparently you have been a member of CDC for sometime now, so it should be assumed you should be familiar with the scheduling process, and how it hasn't changed in several years. I don't know why you are complaining about THIS year's schedule as it has all the same games as two years ago, our teams best year in franchise history...

You should be CONGRATULATING the organisation on getting one of the least travel heavy seasons they have ever had.

If there's a lockout (as my pessimistic self is expecting), the schedule will be completely revamped for a lockout shortened season. Depending on how long the lockout runs, we could be looking at conference-only regular season games like we had in 94-95.

The NHL should be bringing EVERY team to Every city.. I want to see Pittsburgh, Washington, New York, Winnipeg. I dont want to see Detriot five times every year, or Chicago three times, or Calgary 8 times (I didnt count the games btw)...

Wow, Chicago twice and Boston..? Really??

Two game road trips?? Really?

The last several years the road trips have been Anahiem, LA and San Jose....Sorry thats a road trip....I even think Phoenix was thrown in there once or twice...its more of a stretch.

But take a look at the schedule its sucks....We get Flordia. Heck we dont even get Tampa Bay, I dont think we even see Dallas that much either...No Buffalo. This is one of the worst schedules I have seen in years...

Yes I get to go to the games often btw

Archived