The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Metallica! (Friday and Saturday)

TOMapleLaughs

They are doing some more filming for their movie on Monday too apparently tickets only $5 no floor access and just lower bowl I think all money goes to Vancouver Food Bank.. I wish I could go to that but can't as I have to work $5 to see metallica live and see them shoot some movie scenes.

Tickets go on sale for club members today @ 5 I believe and Sat or Sun for public.

Saw Metallica at the monsters of rock all day concert in Seattle way back when. in the pantheon of rock at that time ( where the later a band goes on the bigger they are) they were on after Dokken but before the Scorpions. Would have been the Master Of Puppets era. They were pretty awesome.

They are doing some more filming for their movie on Monday too apparently tickets only $5 no floor access and just lower bowl I think all money goes to Vancouver Food Bank.. I wish I could go to that but can't as I have to work $5 to see metallica live and see them shoot some movie scenes.

Tickets go on sale for club members today @ 5 I believe and Sat or Sun for public.

i got two single tickets on monday for lower bowl i may want to part with. it's gen adm, but in the wrong section as my other set (thought it was ga for everywhere not just the sections)

if anyone interested give me a pm?

Archived