The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-Win

To Van:

rights to evander Kane

To WPG:

Hansen,Schroeder,Ballard,1st round pick (2013),rights to Lack

-Lets be honest they will want a proven foward, a prospect, a decent D man and a fist if they are going to lose Kane

-It will be an all out bidding war for this kid many teams want him

-We only do this if we are 100% sure he will sign here which i know he would since its his home.

-If MG is willing to spend 6 mil on doan then just put that money to this guy instead he will be a franchise player.

To Fla:

Luongo,Raymond

To Van:

Matthias,1st round pick (2013),Theodore

To Tor:

Theodore

To Van:

rights to Cody Franson, 3rd round pick (2013)

Get our third line center, a D to take over for Ballard and we get a first round pick so giving up ours isn't that bad.

Sign Dan Ellis

Sedin Sedin Kane

Booth Kesler Burrows

Jensen Matthias Kassian

Higgins Lappy Malhotra

Hamuis Bieksa

Edler Garisson

Franson Tanev

Schnieder

Ellis

Don't flame me on Higgins on the 4th line.. he is a versitile foward he can play any Line.... this would be one of the first times we would be able to trust our 4th line, Higgins and Lappy would hit the crap out of them while being an offensive threat.

To Van:

rights to evander Kane

To WPG:

Hansen,Schroeder,Ballard,1st round pick (2013),

EDIT: Let's be honest; our what you consider "scraps" will not get you a star/young player. You need to give up the goods, to get the goods.

-Lets be honest they will want a proven foward, a prospect, a decent D man and a fist if they are going to lose Kane

-It will be an all out bidding war for this kid many teams want him

-We only do this if we are 100% sure he will sign here which i know he would since its his home.

-If MG is willing to spend 6 mil on doan then just put that money to this guy instead he will be a franchise player.

To Fla:

Luongo,Raymond

To Van:

Matthias,1st round pick (2013),Theodore

[EDIT] lol ^ Matthias is so overrated on these boards. I'd rather have lappy at 3rd line centre.

To Tor:

Theodore

To Van:

rights to Cody Franson, 3rd round pick (2013)

[EDIT] ^ lol. toronto never does it

Get our third line center, a D to take over for Ballard and we get a first round pick so giving up ours isn't that bad.

Sedin Sedin Kane

Booth Kesler Burrows

Jensen Matthias Kassian

Higgins Lappy Malhotra

Hamuis Bieksa

Edler Garisson

Franson Tanev

Schnieder

Lack

Don't flame me on Higgins on the 4th line.. he is a versitile foward he can play any Line.... this would be one of the first times we would be able to trust our 4th line, Higgins and Lappy would hit the crap out of them while being an offensive threat.

[EDIT] lol ^ We'd be able to trust our 4th line, but our 3rd line would be so bad. Switch that up. Unless jensen has an amazing camp, i don't see him on our roster. Never know.

Sedin Sedin Kane/Burrows

Booth Kesler Burrows/Kane

Higgins Lappy Kassian

Jensen Matthias Malhotra

If you somehow get this roster, this is probably what the lines would look like if you were to include the players you did. This is not a cup calibre team imo.

Jensen has shown great play in the past and after a full summer of training do i think he is ready? um yea.... calm down i'm still tweeking the deal and those are not "scraps" Hansen is a great foward who has the potential to be a second line foward.. Schroeder is a great prospect who could probably be playing on a team with less depth than the canucks have like Win, Ballard is a good defence men he just had 2 bad years a clean slate would do him wonders, a 1st round pick in a deep draft is never scraps.

If they're good players, why are you trading them? Why are they the same players in every trade proposal? I believe Ballard will have a solid bounce back season. Hansen is a workhorse, and I'd love to keep him.

Tor has already shown interest in Theodore. He would be a great teacher for Riemer and is a decent starting goaltender for the time being.. they only need 1-2 years with a starting goaltender before riemer becomes their number 1 Luongo would be way too many years.

^ show me this rumour repetitively, and from a reliable source.

its not a cup winning team? um hello there is a whole lot of scoring power on that line up i made.

here let me do something

Sedin Sedin Kane> Sedin Sedin Burrows Who knows how kane will play with the sedins?

Booth Kesler Burrows > Booth Kesler Raymond Overall, yes it's a better top 6.

Jensen Matthias Kassian (yet to be seen) Higgins Lappy Hansen Is there a huge improvement in the bottom 6? no. We haven't seen these guys play. You're putting three new faces to the organization against the top lines in the NHL. The third line needs to have a consistent face-off man, toughness, and defensive ability against a top line bruh.

Higgins Lappy Malhotra > Malhotra Lappy Weise No chiz when you're putting a solid 3rd line on the 4th line.

so what your just saying all together the canucks are a non winning cup team?

No we're not. Unless Edler shows massive amounts of consistency, and turns into that true star defence man we've never had, Schneider proves he can play 60 games a season without fail, we add toughness to the bottom 6, i don't see the improvement here.

Kane is a young power forward that the Jets planned to build their franchise around. They won't want a bunch of spare parts or "potential". They need a core piece for their franchise and they need somebody to help them win now. I don't think Vancouver has anyone that fits that category that they would be willing to part with.

The first thing that comes to mind is Kane for Bobby Ryan. I could see that happening.

Kane is a young power forward that the Jets planned to build their franchise around. They won't want a bunch of spare parts or "potential". They need a core piece for their franchise and they need somebody to help them win now. I don't think Vancouver has anyone that fits that category that they would be willing to part with.

The first thing that comes to mind is Kane for Bobby Ryan. I could see that happening.

i dont know if winnipeg would take that trade, yeah hansen has 2nd line potential, but would they deal a potential face of the franchise for him, schroeder, ballard and a 1st? if they would take that, id do it in a heartbeat. as for the florida deal, i like it. it refreshing to see a deal with luongo going to florida and NOT see ing something unrealistic like 1 or 2 of their top prospects comming our way. i like all theese deals!!!

Let me fix that for you:

Kane >>>>> Edler.

He's a better player now and is either 3 or 4 years younger (too lazy to check ATM).

I love how these proposals always involve Vancouver getting EASILY the best player in the deal. And then there's multiple page justification attempts for the rationale of the other team to take the trade. Pretty funny.

sorry was at work and we keep seeing ballard and hansen in trades because A we need to get rid of Ballards cap and B Hansen is a type of foward who many teams are looking for. Its not that we want to trade them its that they are our valuable assets that we can let go.. schroeder hs not panned out for us its time for him and us to move on just like we did with cody... Jensen Kassian and Gaunce are our new future now

What makes you think that other teams want a highly paid defenceman, and an underachieving prospect? Sure other teams want Hansen. He's a workhorse, a great guy, and has potential as a 2nd line winger. Jensen, Kassian, and Gaunce are not our future NOW<. I see them being our Nazzy, Bertuzzi, and Morrison if they reach their full potential at least a couple of years down the road, but not this year.

now i do not have a source but i remember hearing from brian berk in an interview that he wants a Vetren goaltender that can man the number one slot right now and open it up to reimer for later.. Theodoer is the perfect guy for that he will be out of the nhl soon and after passing his experiance off to reimer then his job is done.

Lol. Theodore is not that person for them. Of course burke wants a veteran, but Theo isn't that guy.

+ here's something obvious. Why would the leafs wait for theodore to come to vancouver, and then trade for him? If they wanted him, wouldn't they just send him to florida? If burkey was that interested, he would trade with florida, and not us after we trade for him.

amd listen you don't think we can win a cup with this line up? with an even worse line up we made it to the stanley cup final game.. its all about the heart we have warriors on our team that are fighting for a city that loves them The canucks can Win the cup and they will it will be all about their heart and the cities heart WE will Win. That roster was great. Some people even consider that to be our greatest line-up ever.

Archived