The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] ANA-WPG

Well I've looked at all the options for kane and carolina, tampa and anaheim seem to be the teams most in need with some assets that can be traded.

In particular Anaheim also has a troubled winger looking for an out.

Would a trade for Kane to Ana, and Ryan to WPG not work?

Both players have similar production and are both of a similar age. I wonder if a straight up trade could work.

Kane - getslaff - Perry would be a great line

Ladd - Jokinen- Ryan would also work well.

So thought and or tweaks anyone?

seems like a straightforward hockey trade where both guys get new starts, and it's tough to say that either team would lose when both are already star-level scoring wingers. Can't really go wrong (though it's worth wondering whether trades like this would actually make much of a difference at all for the teams going forward).

Well I've looked at all the options for kane and carolina, tampa and anaheim seem to be the teams most in need with some assets that can be traded.

In particular Anaheim also has a troubled winger looking for an out.

Would a trade for Kane to Ana, and Ryan to WPG not work?

Both players have similar production and are both of a similar age. I wonder if a straight up trade could work.

Kane - getslaff - Perry would be a great line

Ladd - Jokinen- Ryan would also work well.

So thought and or tweaks anyone?

I've never been someone to care about a players character (unlike the rest of CDC who always rant and rave about locker room cancers and MGs "philosophy") but the number of people who want ekane on our team is astonishing. This guy is the definition of a liability. He is more interested in going clubbing and getting his own VIP section at bars/ getting his entourage to shamelessly try to make a buck on twitter by promoting anything to his 50k followers. His concussion he suffered last year wasnt hockey related seeing as he got punched out at a bar. Having said this hes a Great hockey player and personally I'd love to have him on my team considering I'd rate skill above character... But as for the rest of youz???

Archived