Van-Win-Chi

To Van:

Rights to Evander Kane

To Win:

Patrick Kane,Raymond

To Chi:

Roberto Luongo.Schroeder, Van 1st,

Evander Kane Comes Home

Win gets a young foward in return with high offensive capability, and a decent? foward

Chi gets an upgrade in goaltending, a first round draft pick and a young Center who could potentially play for them this year

As a Blackhawks fan I will have to politely decline. I still don't think Schroeder will make much of an NHL career. I could be wrong but it's what I think. If you guys still had Hodgson and swapped him with Schroeder in your deal I'd take it. But we'd have to add Crawford somehow.

No need to add crawford would be the back up Ray Emery would have to go... Schroeder is our best prospect right now as we would not give up Jensen... maybe Gaunce. Chi could see how he plays and if its not to thier likeing they could always package him up in a later deal. but i do understand why you would say no to the deal its basically all about Kane Kane and Luongo getting on diff teams for a clean slate

As a Blackhawks fan I will have to politely decline. I still don't think Schroeder will make much of an NHL career. I could be wrong but it's what I think. If you guys still had Hodgson and swapped him with Schroeder in your deal I'd take it. But we'd have to add Crawford somehow.

If Schroeder puts on a couple pounds he could be an NHL'er, but he's a little small right now.

As a Blackhawks fan, what is your opinion on the Sedins? Do you think their among the leagues best, or just have inflated stats? Also, do you think they have what it takes to lead a team? It would be interesting to see the opinion of an outsider looking in :)

Vancouver tries to change 1st round pick to 2nd round pick

Winnipeg tries to change Raymond to Hansen

Chicago tries to change Schroeder into Jensen to fill in Kan's spot in the future.

All three parties say no.

If Schroeder puts on a couple pounds he could be an NHL'er, but he's a little small right now.

As a Blackhawks fan, what is your opinion on the Sedins? Do you think their among the leagues best, or just have inflated stats? Also, do you think they have what it takes to lead a team? It would be interesting to see the opinion of an outsider looking in :)

Now there's a trade, does that mean I would get three separate TSN mobile alerts?!

How about we just go crazy, Sedins to Chicago for P.Kane and J.Toews, Luongo to Pitts for MA. Fleury, Edler to the Peg for Byfuglien, Booth to Calgary for J.Hudler, Andrew Alberts to Sabres for John Scott, Kesler to Ducks for Getzlaf, C.Schneider to Montreal for Carey Price, Burrows to Tampa for Teddy Purcell and C.Tanev to Chicago to N.Hjalmarsson... if this all happened on one day, I think we could break Twitter, Facebook and all Canadian cell networks instantly!

CHI: Luongo

VAN: Bolland, Crawford

WPG: Booth, Bolland, Ballard

VAN: Kane, Antropov, Stuart

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Kane Kesler Jensen/FA

Higgins Antropov Hansen

Raymond Malhotra Lapierre

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Garrison

Stuart Tanev

Schneider