The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PS3] NHL 13: Be a GM Connected (Full)

sedinz, please do not cause a mess in the thread by posting these long, confusing posts. If you want to post a long message like so and want to make a list of players, please put them in a spoiler like so:

"Looking for:

[ spoiler ]

blah

blah

blah blah

blah

blah blah blah

[ /spoiler ] "

But without the spaces in {spoiler} so it will look like:

Looking for:

blah

blah

blah blah

blah

blah blah blah

@The Sedin's 6th Sense

Since I wasn't in the previous NHL 13 list, would I have to wait until 9 AM to call a team, or can I call a team right now, but receive it at 9 AM?

If the latter, would it be possible to write me down for Ottawa Sens (PSN: Cowfun71) or if it is taken, any middle of the pack team?

So: 1) Ottawa 2) Montreal 3) New Jersey

Thanks!

-Calvin

@The Sedin's 6th Sense

Since I wasn't in the previous NHL 13 list, would I have to wait until 9 AM to call a team, or can I call a team right now, but receive it at 9 AM?

If the latter, would it be possible to write me down for Ottawa Sens (PSN: Cowfun71) or if it is taken, any middle of the pack team? Thanks!

-Calvin

okay if we dont like randomizing, we can hold a live fantasy draft on here. Once the players are drafted, we edit the rosters when the game comes out. This would really avoid trade corruptions like in that other league. For example this is what we would do.

The teams go from a-z and are labeled from 1-30. You put numbers 1-30 in a random number generator and you line them up. So the random numbers would represent that team. And the league commish/assistants "reserve" 30-40 posts labeled 1-30 then 31-60. obviously whoever has the 30th overall pick would also have the 31st. Dude we should really do this, i can really help out. You'd get 5 minutes per pick in the first round and 3 in the next rounds. You can have a time limit in bold letters and then you can update that time every minute. The gm pm's his pick to one of us and you put it on the post.

Wow. So a lot has happened since I last looked on that thread hahahaha.

I WAS Minny in the last thread before it was shut down. I'll take them again if possible but saw that someone else requested them.

If I can get back in to this league that would be great.

Teams I'd like in order of preference are:

1) Minnesota

2) Anaheim

3) St. Louis

PSN: JLi17

Thanks guys! i gotta go remove JG from my PSN friends list now lol.

Also I'm in favour of randomized teams. I don't believe there is a fantasy draft feature nor do I have time to participate in one, but I think randomized teams would keep the league even and interesting. Also would make trades very challenging.

Thanks again for catching stuff guys!

Archived