The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Chafing

Mr.Habitat

Well it's nearing September and the worst of chafing season is over. Everyone who works outside or eats too much Spicey food knows what I'm talking about. Needless to say I'm chafing badly right now and need some remedies. I can barely walk at work today. Im sore , red and in pain.

This is a serious thread. Please help.

Penaten Cream.

Used to pack that in my ruck sack when we would do navigation exercises and it's a life saver. Baby wipe the affected area first, pat dry, then apply penaten cream. Works like a charm.

Also, sometimes inner ass crack chafe can be caused by some pesky dingleberries, get some kleenex because your eyes are gonna water tugging those bad boys out.

Penaten Cream.

Used to pack that in my ruck sack when we would do navigation exercises and it's a life saver. Baby wipe the affected area first, pat dry, then apply penaten cream. Works like a charm.

Also, sometimes inner ass crack chafe can be caused by some pesky dingleberries, get some kleenex because your eyes are gonna water tugging those bad boys out.

I agree with Body Glide... works for running races, so why not general use?

We had a 350lb+ Third Mate on one of my ships who seriously (straight faced) asked a Cadet to grab him something from up forward because he was chafing.

Its also known as "fat girl rash".

Seriously use talc powder.

Also for you dingle berries install an "ass spray". In the middle east here pretty much every toilet has a hose beside it for spraying your ring piece after business.

This is absolutely the best thing ever. No joking.

Spray and use a bit of TP to dry off.

Clean. And more importantly its a hell of a lot gentler on your ring piece.

So much so that i seriously fear going somewhere for more than a few days where i will be only able to use TP, like the 2 weeks holiday i just had in Canada. My arse was killing me.

You can install them in your toilet by getting the hose and installing a T junction in your toilet waterline.

Not to mention is better for the environment as you cut done on TP.

Archived