The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Cup was here in Phoenix today..

afesposit

Actually it was at the Coyotes training facility as one of the Kings equipment guys had his party w/ the cup... His father is the head trainer for the Coyotes and has been since they were in Winnipeg. They had their party in a room that connects to a restaurant that merges into the practice rinks.

They had the cup out on display to the public for 2 hours and for charity people were able to take their picture with it for $5.

Apparently Doan showed up. Being him and the kids father are the lone remaining Winnipegers, Doaner had seen the kid grow up.. That's Doan, class all the way....

Jamison was on site too... Here's a link to the article from the event.. Who knows, it's a big cluster at this point...

http://www.azcentral...al-in-flux.html

Anyways, I went over to see the cup and missed the public viewing. However, I was able to take a picture through the window of the room where they were having the party... They had what looked like a "tribute" video for the guy too who was the equipment manager... This was his first year w/ the Kings. He gets a cup... Go figure. Daddy can't even sniff one....

NHL network here in the states showed all 5 games from the Nashville series... I watched the first and dvr'd the other four... I'll be so bummed out if we lose this team...

post-60646-0-30335200-1346311930_thumb.j

post-60646-0-30335200-1346311930_thumb.j

Archived