The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-Tor Van-Win Van-NJD Van-Min

To Van:

Rights to Franson, Tyler Biggs, 2nd (2013)

To Tor:

Luongo

To Van:

Evander Kane

To Win:

Edler,Van 2nd (2013) (only if Edler is not willing to sign with us for the proper money)

To NJD:

Raymond

To Van:

3rd (2013)

To Min:

Schroeder,4th (2013)

To Van:

Zack Phillips

why both teams do this...

Van: Van gets a younger Center with great vision, Phillips is also bigger which is what the the canucks are trying to do.

Min:

Schroeder is a good offensive centermen who could flourish in his home of Min. They also get a fourth round pick to make up for the age difference and potential difference. Schroeder is older and has more experiance playing against Men than phillips and has a chance at cracking Mins line up.

Biggs gets a year or 2 to develop

Jensen in SEL for the year to get experiance playing against Men

sign Kane to something like a 6 year 5 mil/year deal

Extend Burrows front Loaded making it 4 years with a 3.2 mill cap hit he really deserves the raise

Sign Franson to about 4 year 2.7m/year

Sedin Sedin Kane (finallay a big guy for the Twins to work with)

Booth Kesler Burrows (Kesler and burrows have shown good chemistry together in the past)

Higgins Phillips Kassian (two hard hitting fowards getting themselves open for a great play maker)

Malhotra Lappy Hansen (So much defensive upside in this line not many would be able to score)

Ebbet Weise (two nice depth fowards to move in for a rest or two for Manny and for injuries)

Hamuis Bieksa (great top D that hardly fails us)

Franson Garisson (two new offensive Defensmen i think would work great together)

Ballard Tanev (They feed off eachother and make eachother look great)

Alberts(a decent Depth defencemen.. nor Rome though)

Schnieder (lets see what he can do)

Lack (great back up has really deserved his spot)

PP1:

Sedin Sedin Kesler

Franson Garisson

PP2

Kane Phillips Burrows

Hamuis Ballard

PK1

Kesler Burrows

Hamuis Bieksa

PK2

Lappy Hansen

Ballard Garisson

Future Top Six

Kane Phillips Kassian

Jensen Gaunce Biggs

I would do the lui deal.... Biggs and Franson would two good prospects back for Luongo

I wouldn't do the second one.... That is what it would take to get Kane from Winnipeg and I do not want to give up Edler.

I would do the third deal but the Devils probably dont

I dont know about the last deal... we should see how Schroeder pans out before we trade him away and I dont think Phillips is that much better.

I would do the lui deal.... Biggs and Franson would two good prospects back for Luongo

I wouldn't do the second one.... That is what it would take to get Kane from Winnipeg and I do not want to give up Edler.

I would do the third deal but the Devils probably dont

I dont know about the last deal... we should see how Schroeder pans out before we trade him away and I dont think Phillips is that much better.

The first deal would be good if Toronto would do it.

Not sure about the 2nd one, I think our team would have a better chance at the cup this year with Edler rather than Kane.

NJD would do it (they would like to add a forward probably after losing Parise and Ponikarovsky), but I would rather package Raymond so we get more in a certain deal rather than take back a meaningless pick.

No, hold onto Schroeder and I dont see much of a difference in either, Schroeder could easily be better than Phillips or vice-versa but I would like to hold onto Schroeder a little longer cause I think there is better upside than he gets credit for.

the 1st trade is pretty good. its a decent return for luongo. in the 2nd deal, we would have to offer more to get kane out of winnipeg, because lets face it, if the jets are going to shop him, there will be a bidding war for him. the 3rd deal, i would do, but i doubt the devils will. and the 4th deal, id much rather wait and see what we have in schroeder before we just deal him.

Archived