The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dan Hamhuis-Hammer

Yolo764

This is probably a good place to report a Dan Hamhuis sighting...

I was in Telkwa this past weekend for the annual Telkwa Barbecue Slo-Pitch Softball tournament. Hammer's former team, the Smithers 4-D were playing and there he was, with wife and kids in tow, watching his buddies play. (His sister Erin still plays for the team)

I wished him luck next season, (adding that I hope there is a season ;)) and told him that he had the entire province cheering for him. He said thanks and shook my hand.

Considering the squad came away with $1000 in prize money, it was about as good a Labour Day weekend as it gets.

This is probably a good place to report a Dan Hamhuis sighting...

I was in Telkwa this past weekend for the annual Telkwa Barbecue Slo-Pitch Softball tournament. Hammer's former team, the Smithers 4-D were playing and there he was, with wife and kids in tow, watching his buddies play. (His sister Erin still plays for the team)

I wished him luck next season, (adding that I hope there is a season ;)) and told him that he had the entire province cheering for him. He said thanks and shook my hand.

Considering the squad came away with $1000 in prize money, it was about as good a Labour Day weekend as it gets.

Archived