The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rosterization that is realistic....I can already feel the flaming

L'Orange

Who should be signed?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If the Canucks can pull off more than one of these options, the window will bust wide open.

Considering how good we are going into next season , if there is one, acquiring a couple of key players could put us above Los Angeles. I got a feeling after Luongo speaking to the media today here:

http://www.nhl.com/i...s.htm?id=640869

that he will be traded within the next two weeks. If the CBA is actually agreed to on beneficial terms, AKA FIRE GARY BETTMAN, Gillis will make some moves.

A few UFA's are showing serious interest in joining the Canucks (who wouldn't?) while a few RFA's are stalling on talks with their respective teams as of this moment. We went after Weber, who would have signed an offer sheet had the Canucks presented it. Why not Kane or del Zotto?

Anything is possible as long as an NTC/NMC isn't signed, and even then (Luongo) who knows?

I have always liked Carlo Colaiacavo, and I think he'd make a great 5th or 6th d-man. This way we could package Ballard and Raymond back into the Luongo trade and increase our chances of getting Bjugstad. Then, with the extra cap space, we go for Shane Doan and our line-up is ridiculous.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Doan-Kesler (Schroeder)-Kassian

Higgins-Lappy-Hansen

Volpatti-Malhotra-Weise

Bjugstad

Jensen

Edler-Garrison

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Colaiacovo-Tanev

Alberts

Connauton

Schneider

Lack

I have always liked Carlo Colaiacavo, and I think he'd make a great 5th or 6th d-man. This way we could package Ballard and Raymond back into the Luongo trade and increase our chances of getting Bjugstad. Then, with the extra cap space, we go for Shane Doan and our line-up is ridiculous.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Lappy-Hansen

Volpatti-Malhotra-Weise

Bjugstad

Jensen

Edler-Garrison

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Colaiacovo-Tanev

Alberts

Connauton

Schneider

Lack

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Lappy-Hansen

Volpatti-Malhotra-Weise

Bjugstad

Jensen

Edler-Garrison

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Colaiacovo-Tanev

Alberts

Connauton

Schneider

Lack

I think we get more than Bjugstad for just Lou, also a young big forward and Schroeder goes back.

Doan would play with the Twins, but luv the pickup.

I also like Colaiacavo, but why not just elevate Connauton on his ELC? All star minor league player with AHL's hardest shot and a solid middle weight mean streak. Would be just as good running our 2knd PP, maybe better down the line and the experience would help.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Lappy-Hansen

Volpatti-Malhotra-Weise

Bjugstad

Jensen

Edler-Garrison

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Colaiacovo-Tanev

Alberts

Connauton

Schneider

Lack

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Higgins-Lappy-Hansen

Volpatti-Malhotra-Weise

Bjugstad

Jensen

Edler-Garrison

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Colaiacovo-Tanev

Alberts

Connauton

Schneider