The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Value of)Luongo, Edler, Raymond and a 1st

OP, I don't think you're getting the idea of the proposals forum. The idea is to create realistic deals, or in this case realistic discussion. When you start adding a bunch of players together, not only does it become hard to gauge value but it becomes less and less realistic.

We aren't going to be trading Luongo and Edler together. Sure, it could happen, but it won't. There's no use throwing in Raymond since he brings very little back and a late first is a late first whoever you package it with. There's already been plenty of discussion on what Luongo is worth, so ask for the value of Edler (or propose a trade with him) but forget about the extras, or it becomes a futile exercise - much like me trying to explain stuff to you is.

OP, I don't think you're getting the idea of the proposals forum. The idea is to create realistic deals, or in this case realistic discussion. When you start adding a bunch of players together, not only does it become hard to gauge value but it becomes less and less realistic.

We aren't going to be trading Luongo and Edler together. Sure, it could happen, but it won't. There's no use throwing in Raymond since he brings very little back and a late first is a late first whoever you package it with. There's already been plenty of discussion on what Luongo is worth, so ask for the value of Edler (or propose a trade with him) but forget about the extras, or it becomes a futile exercise - much like me trying to explain stuff to you is.

I wanted to know what they could get together! There has already been threads on what each one is worth, i wanted to know together plus a couple other pieces. And this is realistic discussion, because it could be a smart move to package them.

Archived