The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

I have been playing around in GM Connect and I was just wondering what you guys thought about the length of having to play your set of games - 1 or 2 weeks? I think 1 week will be enough to play the 6-7 games needed, and I am allowing sim if you cannot play them in time. Just want some feed back.

Colorado is willing to trade the following players:

Stastny(85)(4.5 gold stars)-------->can be traded/packaged for a top-3/top-6 forward(87+ grey stars acceptable)

Mcginn(78)(2.5 gold stars)------->can be included in a package for a top-6 forward (or an upgrade at forward 79-81)

Varlamov(81)(4 gold stars)-------->can be included in a package for a legit starting goalie (84+)

Siemens(66)(4.5 gold stars)------->can be included in a package for a proven d man

Johnson(85)(4.5 gold stars)-------->looking for a top d man back (87-90)....can be included in a package

If you have interest, PM me. If you believe that you have players that I want based on my criteria above, PM me and let me know please, and I can send you an offer, or you can send me an offer to let me know who you want from me.

Thanks,

H2

Colorado is willing to trade the following players:

Stastny(85)(4.5 gold stars)-------->can be traded/packaged for a top-3/top-6 forward(87+ grey stars acceptable)

Mcginn(78)(2.5 gold stars)------->can be included in a package for a top-6 forward (or an upgrade at forward 79-81)

Varlamov(81)(4 gold stars)-------->can be included in a package for a legit starting goalie (84+)

Siemens(66)(4.5 gold stars)------->can be included in a package for a proven d man

Johnson(85)(4.5 gold stars)-------->looking for a top d man back (87-90)....can be included in a package

If you have interest, PM me. If you believe that you have players that I want based on my criteria above, PM me and let me know please, and I can send you an offer, or you can send me an offer to let me know who you want from me.

Thanks,

H2

Well this is weird. What happen to my starting post?! Half of it is gone! :shock:

Ugh....

Okay, I will fix this this evening, when I get home.

As far as I am aware this league is now filled. I will go back through the posts and assign the GMS to the teams again. Once I have done this I will create the league officially.

Archived