The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let's Fix Cultimultural Noise

BananaMash

When White Noise was changed to Cultimultural noise, I had a vision of the future. A future where meaningless threads where amusing, and not something that a lobotomy patient could come up with.

Ladies and gentlefellows, it is time to fix this random chatter forum, and make the random chatter more meaningful!

Ladies and gentlemen, give me your hands! Follow me into a new era, a BananaMashian era!

Let's fire up the propaganda machine:

Guide To Being a Valued Cultimultural Member:

1) Always respect BananaMash, any replies he gives you provide more joy than a box of puppies.

2) Make sure all your posts are either funny, or so bad that others may laugh at you. A good member of the culture of multural will always make sure other members are laughing, or saying "what?".

3) You do not leave CM Noise, unless it's for the washroom. When washing your hands be sure to thank BananaMash for the soap you are blessed with.

Let's fire up the propaganda machine:

Guide To Being a Valued Cultimultural Member:

1) Always respect BananaMash, any replies he gives you provide more joy than a box of puppies.

2) Make sure all your posts are either funny, or so bad that others may laugh at you. A good member of the culture of multural will always make sure other members are laughing, or saying "what?".

3) You do not leave CM Noise, unless it's for the washroom. When washing your hands be sure to thank BananaMash for the soap you are blessed with.

Archived