The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Most Embarrassing Moment of your life?

UMB

We were swimming in a river in France when I was 10 and I really had to take a piss so I went in the river, the river only went up to my knees and I thought I was crouching low enogh so I went and then I saw that I wasn't low enogh and you could see the whole thing and a couple was watching the whole thing and laughing hystarically.

was walking home with a single chick friend of mine in highschool and i asked her if she could take my virginity away. i guess i was feeling really comfortable in the moment and it came out...we didn't really hang out much after that, cause of the awkwardness i'm guessing. then she moved to alberta. which kinda sucks, she was pretty chill chick. coulda ended up much worse

I guess my most embarassing moment would have to be:

I was living in Calgary (earlier this year) and I went out with a friend from home who was visiting (we'll call him X), and his cousin (we'll call him Y). We were back at the hotel from a night of partying (at some bar Y's school rented out, beside the Calgary tower) and I decided I had to pee. I told them I would catch up with them, and went to the lobby bathroom. When I came out I forgot which floor we were on, which room to go to...so I got in the elevator and went to a random floor. A few hours later, early morning, a maid had found me passed out on the floor covered in puke. She was frantic, thinking I was dead or dying. She went down the hall (I'm assuming to grab a manager or some cleaning supplies, or something) so I got up and went to my room, which I was able to remember by this point. X and Y didn't even realize I never showed up, and we laughed about it the whole way back to my house.

NOTE: I was staying in the hotel instead of my house because the grads had gotten hotel rooms and I decided it would make more sense to stay there than take the $20.00 cab ride home. Also, I know I should have cleaned up, but...I didn't.

was walking home with a single chick friend of mine in highschool and i asked her if she could take my virginity away. i guess i was feeling really comfortable in the moment and it came out...we didn't really hang out much after that, cause of the awkwardness i'm guessing. then she moved to alberta. which kinda sucks, she was pretty chill chick. coulda ended up much worse

This one night, in the woods, this chick was stealing my drawings (that I spent a lot of time on), so I tried to confront her to get my drawings back, but she kept running away, and she eventually stole them all and got away.

Sort of embarrassing and all because I have a reputation to uphold.

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno, I can play off embarrassment pretty easily. Embarrassment is just another insecurity, it's why a lot of these moments are occurring in school for you guys. I guess I get embarrassed if I bite off more than I can chew or get in over my head on something I had talked a big game about previous. But it's rare and I can hardly think of anything that has caused more than momentary and mild embarrassment.

I've never sharted in public or any of the weird stuff that you guys seem to all have occurred. These are some weird situations some of you have gotten into.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a test in year 5, the whole class was silent and i did possibly one of the loudest farts i have ever done. Everybody looks at me. They know who did it, and there was no possibility of blaming it on the guy next to me. My teacher looked at me and said "Better out than in i always say." That was so embarrassing.

Archived