The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Value of] Nazem Kadri

I really like this guy, I think if we make a deal with Toronto he should be in it.

They send him down everytime he plays well, he has sick hands, a good shot, great offensive ability.

Just look for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0meJ4mptOg

I think he could really breakout, and we need a center for the 3rd line, so this could work out well.

I'm hot a huge fan of his. After seeing the way he played during the 2010 gold medal game. It was cleary, that, that team missed Cody Hodgson dearly.

He is a highly skilled player with huge upside, that being said, not a huge fan of him, and I don't see him doing well under A.V system, or our team in General. AT the very best, he will probably be a consistent 2nd player centerman.

Nazim Kadri has limited value, and you shouldn't want him. I've seen a lot of his work. He has bad timing, he has a very poor one-timer, and outside of his dangly hands and quick feet, he has limited talent. He also seems to mail it in more often than not. I feel like if the Nucks traded Raymond for Kadri, it would be less than 2 years before people were talking about how they traded a rotten apple for another rotten apple.

I really like him, I think he can play well under pressure.

He came up short in that game but you could say the same about everyone (other than Eberle).

I really do think he is just waiting to breakout, similar to how Hodgson did last year and Turris the year before. And with our team he could get that chance, aslong as he is strong enough defensively. He has speed and he can play wing which is useful so I really do hope we get him.

I'm hot a huge fan of his. After seeing the way he played during the 2010 gold medal game. It was cleary, that, that team missed Cody Hodgson dearly.

He is a highly skilled player with huge upside, that being said, not a huge fan of him, and I don't see him doing well under A.V system, or our team in General. AT the very best, he will probably be a consistent 2nd player centerman.

Nazim Kadri has limited value, and you shouldn't want him. I've seen a lot of his work. He has bad timing, he has a very poor one-timer, and outside of his dangly hands and quick feet, he has limited talent. He also seems to mail it in more often than not. I feel like if the Nucks traded Raymond for Kadri, it would be less than 2 years before people were talking about how they traded a rotten apple for another rotten apple.

Kadri looks like a bust. No thank you. If he can barely crack the Leafs, I don't see where he fits in here.

Leafs' and Leafs' fans pumped him to be something he's not and he isn't really special. He strives in the AHL but his game can't make the jump to the NHL level.

Blacker, Mckegg>>>>Kadri

Kadri's pretty underrated. He scored at a 20 goal pace when he was in the NHL this season, and consistently drives play in the offensive zone. Add in his hands (an element we don't have on this team) and his skating and he's definitely a piece I'd like to get back in a Luongo deal.

Luongo deal if we get Doan:

Kadri

Gunnarsson

2nd

If we don't:

Kadri

MacArthur

3rd

Hes been a PPG nearly in the AHL, and been very effective in limited NHL time.

If Kadri is a bust, then what are Schroeder and Kassian by that standard?

People were saying the same things about Hodgson last year.

Kadri looks like a bust. No thank you. If he can barely crack the Leafs, I don't see where he fits in here.

Leafs' and Leafs' fans pumped him to be something he's not and he isn't really special. He strives in the AHL but his game can't make the jump to the NHL level.

Blacker, Mckegg>>>>Kadri

Archived