The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Perfect fitting jeans?

LeanBeef

Hollister has a nice Slim Straight fit that works for me. It's semi tight around the waist and thighs and gets slight slimmer around the ankles, but not too much like skinny jeans. It's the most neutral fit that looks in style. I have the same problem with the big thighs

It's hard to find a good fit for a cheap price because cheap jeans usually have crappy washes and fits like AE and Gap. Brands like Gstar, Diesel, Energie and all those big names will definitely have a fit that you would like, but it's pushing the price a bit. Not quite True Religion price, but still getting up there. True Religions aren't cool anymore and they stretch too much anyways. After a while they look like baggy jeans.

Buddy you and I are in exactly the same boat. Big quads from sports makes it damn near impossible to find good fitting comfortable jeans. After years of trying to find perfect fitting jeans I have found two types that fit great and have stuck to them. Both types in the 80-100 dollar range.

Guess Jeans- the fit is called Desmond(why Guess names jeans like this I will never know). Anyway, they are called Desmond Straight Relaxed.

Banana Republic-The fit is called Sraight. Remember to just get the straight cut and not the vintage straight cut because the vintage straight will fit too tight in quads.

Both of these brands and cuts come in tons of styles and colors so load up. For athletic guys, jean shoppimg is absolutely the worst so I feel your pain. Good luck man and hopefully this is helpful to you.

Just to clarify things with people here; I am not looking for diesel, true religion, nudies, rock and republic, or any jeans over 150; although they do fit great I have spent too much on them (around 2000 or more) and I am looking for cheaper brands.

Archived