The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What type of hockey player would YOU be?

Strombone1

CDC Consensus  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alex Semin type of player. Theron Fluery type of player.

I'd be a cancer on a good team, and a leader on a bad team. Hate the media, but with undeniable skillz with character issues. Mood swings, cheap shots.

crazy enigmatic nutjob by the media

career path: start by destroying a great potential dynasty by causing controversy, then to signing a big contract with a bad team and spending 10+ years with that team taking them to the playoffs every year, and then, stab back on team and sign elsewhere, at little to no money, for hopes at another chance at a cup, but failing and get eliminated in 1st round sweep. retire as a bum, but only to be remembered as one of the all time greats when passes.

can't we have some entertaining guys for once? rather than the same old wannabe mr.class guys?

There was a thread like this a while back with a bunch of questions about what type of player you are. It was a pretty fun thread, but I can't find it anymore.

Anyways... why is your thread anti-goalie? There's no specific goalie questions in the poll.

Myself, I would be the ideal back-up goaltender. Good enough to always have a job, but never so good as to create a goalie controversy. My supermodel wife and I (chicks dig goalies) would volunteer at several local charities.

In my final year, our starting goalie would get injured in the playoffs and I would come in to backstop my team to its first ever Stanley Cup. I would get to retire as a Champion, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, and a local legend.

After retiring, I would move on to become coach of the team I played junior at.

Or something like that... :lol:

Alex Semin type of player. Theron Fluery type of player.

I'd be a cancer on a good team, and a leader on a bad team. Hate the media, but with undeniable skillz with character issues. Mood swings, cheap shots.

crazy enigmatic nutjob by the media

career path: start by destroying a great potential dynasty by causing controversy, then to signing a big contract with a bad team and spending 10+ years with that team taking them to the playoffs every year, and then, stab back on team and sign elsewhere, at little to no money, for hopes at another chance at a cup, but failing and get eliminated in 1st round sweep. retire as a bum, but only to be remembered as one of the all time greats when passes.

can't we have some entertaining guys for once? rather than the same old wannabe mr.class guys?

Archived