The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

AIESEC Exchange

kacholu

It's not a cult. AIESEC (being a part of the local committee at your school) can in fact that we have sent off several students who have had a heck of a time.

AIESEC never sends reps from outside schools to tell students to go on exchange. You should talk to your local committee and ask them if you can speak to someone who has gone on exchange and ask them questions if you are really concerned. Several of the students who went were extremely with the experience they got.

That being said I can't say the same for the other students. It's really up to you and how you make the experience out to be. We can tell you all these great things about going on exchange like any other program, but in the end it's obviously up to the individual like with any other exchange program.

AIESEC has benefits because you aren't limited to just a certain city like some exchange programs and you don't have to go for a set period of time. You can go for up to 6 weeks if that's all you want or I believe it's 18 months. I have been taking a leave of absence since I have had way too much on my plate.

Remember just ask someone from AIESEC to arrange a meet for you with someone who has done it before at your school. I'm sure your local committee shouldn't have any problems with that.

It's not a cult. AIESEC (being a part of the local committee at your school) can in fact that we have sent off several students who have had a heck of a time.

AIESEC never sends reps from outside schools to tell students to go on exchange. You should talk to your local committee and ask them if you can speak to someone who has gone on exchange and ask them questions if you are really concerned. Several of the students who went were extremely with the experience they got.

That being said I can't say the same for the other students. It's really up to you and how you make the experience out to be. We can tell you all these great things about going on exchange like any other program, but in the end it's obviously up to the individual like with any other exchange program.

AIESEC has benefits because you aren't limited to just a certain city like some exchange programs and you don't have to go for a set period of time. You can go for up to 6 weeks if that's all you want or I believe it's 18 months. I have been taking a leave of absence since I have had way too much on my plate.

Remember just ask someone from AIESEC to arrange a meet for you with someone who has done it before at your school. I'm sure your local committee shouldn't have any problems with that.

Archived